Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story foid hummiliates me in front of everyone

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Going back around high school,teacher made the boys of the class to go bring some chairs from downstairs to do some shit of a project,as i was bringing the chairs(without finding them heavy) the stacy foid president of class tell out loud,'HAHA look at cursedcel he will break dont make the poor child carry stuf' and the she tells in front of 30people 'i bet i could break you lol'.Through the years she made lots of other comments like'you must have a really small thin dick'.She is propably the worst foid i've ever met she humiliated me tons of time.She was considered though the perfect girl good grades and was being nice to everyone.Anyway yesterday i was working and i saw her to guests,i didnt even wanna say hello.She came to me saying hello cursedcel she makes an idiotic small chat while i didnt even want and then she tells me'after summer im planning a school reunion hope u can make it'.Although i think i wont be invited in the end,what do you think should i do if i get invited?

Going back around high school,teacher made the boys of the class to go bring some chairs from downstairs to do some shit of a project,as i was bringing the chairs(without finding them heavy) the stacy foid president of class tell out loud,'HAHA look at cursedcel he will break dont make the poor child carry stuf' and the she tells in front of 30people 'i bet i could break you lol'.Through the years she made lots of other comments like'you must have a really small thin dick'.She is propably the worst foid i've ever met she humiliated me tons of time.She was considered though the perfect girl good grades and was being nice to everyone.Anyway yesterday i was working and i saw her to guests,i didnt even wanna say hello.She came to me saying hello cursedcel she makes an idiotic small chat while i didnt even want and then she tells me'after summer im planning a school reunion hope u can make it'.Although i think i wont be invited in the end,what do you think should i do if i get invited?
Hell no.
Slap that cunt.

Smash her face in?

what do you think should i do if i get invited?
Bring a super soaker filled with orange juice and let the Supreme essence flow through you. It will do the rest

This is why an asteroid needs to fall through my ceiling, into me, and then crash into this fucking planet.

Break all her bones (in GTA V)

Nothing worse than being emasculated by a girl and unable to take vengeance because she is protected by the laws of society.

It´s completely mind boggling how she can literally inflict tremendous mental harm on you with pain that will stick with you for years but you can´t inflict physical harm upon her.

Nothing worse than being emasculated by a girl and unable to take vengeance because she is protected by the laws of society.

It´s completely mind boggling how she can literally inflict tremendous mental harm on you with pain that will stick with you for years but you can´t inflict physical harm upon her.
What i feel told in sentences,thank you

How long ago was this? How old are you? How are you still in contact with her?

Don't take the bait.

do you want to go to the party?

Tbh just ask her if she wants the D. Either:

A. You fuck her to assert dominance

or

B. She will think you are creepy and leave you alone (srs)

Try it tbhhh

lol if i do that ill get arrested,although conforting her would be lifefuel
The cunt should be arrested for what she did to you. in our sick society, you are seen as the evil one.

Break all her bones (in GTA V)
GTA IV is much better for beating foids. I've you've done it you know what I mean. They misogyny proofed GTA V

lol if i do that ill get arrested,although conforting her would be lifefuel
when i got a foid SJW gave this threat to me then i literally came up to her and said "try to do it" and she backed away

i was taller and ofc stronger

More attention than ive received from a girl

Rent a Ferrari and show up to the reunion. Then see which foids who denied you before are suddenly interestef

T H R O W
A C I D

D E S T R O Y
H E R
F A C E
A N D
S T A T U S

(I want to clarify that this text does not refer to anybody IRL ( In Real Life ) or activities beyond this forum. In God We Trust.)

she needs a beating

spit in the cunts face

She was flirting and wanted to have sex with you. Get outta here, Chad.

wow, it would be a pity if someone shoots up their party.

You need to slap the hell outta that bitch. She made you the cuck of the class! You'll stay a cuck if you don't do anything.

damn very brutal, stacys love bullying people, witnessed it all my life, their so cruel, some of the biggest scum on the earth tbh
Go paddock

ritalin approves

Just don't go, she is probably inviting just to humilliate you again in front of everyone. I think you should demonstrate very clearly that you dislike her presence.
Tbh just ask her if she wants the D.
This is also an option, she won't talk to you again.