Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid held door open and smiled at me today

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I was walking a little far behind from a foid and she went through a door, held it open for me, and gave me a smile.

It honestly made my day. I've been depressed for weeks and just the slightest bit of female attention gave me so much energy and joy.

Chad must live as a God on this Earth. I can't believe how starved we all are.

bro you've got to find a way to be happy (cope) other than something that you'll get once every million years. females are cruel to ugly males majority of the time so don't cuck yourself waiting for one of them to crack a smile at you.

I mean that in the nicest way possible

bro you've got to find a way to be happy (cope) other than something that you'll get once every million years. females are cruel to ugly males majority of the time so don't cuck yourself waiting for one of them to crack a smile at you.

I mean that in the nicest way possible
I just cant cope anymore man

Virtue signal

women don’t smile at Chad, they stare while he’s not looking and lick their lips

if you have to look for a girl to smile at you, chances are, it’s over

You missed your chance buddy noyo

Jk tbh

Just being polite boyo.

Virtue signal

women don’t smile at Chad, they stare while he’s not looking and lick their lips

if you have to look for a girl to smile at you, chances are, it’s over
What if Chad catches them licking their lips? Probably sex in the nearest bathroom tbh

Imagine being so empty that small things like that fills up your day.

I feel the same :feelscry:

An empty gesture, nothing more.

Yeah, this attractive Jewish lady smiled at me too and it does make me feel happy, even if it’s only for a moment.