Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid height standards are looser than we think

CopeEmpire

CopeEmpire

One cel two cel red cel blue cel
★★
I'm hearing a lot of opposition to the 6 ft limit nowadays in the zoomer generation. It's led me to believe more and more that height is a cope.

[UWSL]I would actually estimate the limit for foids in 2021 to be 5'8. You're still average, and taller than most hoes. Yes, you need to be Chadlite+ to succeed, but you always needed to be Chadlite+ regardless. Chads in general are Chad because of their face, and height is just as supplementary as body or status. Naturally women will still prefer a taller man, but this is overblown in incel culture. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I wanted to write this as a reaction to all these 5'10 niggas on this site (majority btw:feelsgah:) acting like the difference between them slaying through foids 2 at a time and roping between wageslave shifts is 3 inches of height. Get real. The percentage of incels whose heights are the effector of their fates is probably less than 3 percent. The only way being taller would drastically change your life is if you have a Chad face and are GENUINELY a manlet. (5'5 and shorter) That's the only instance where I'll ever accept lamentations of height. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you're a normie are, being slightly above or slightly below 6 feet will have a limited effect on your SMV. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you're a Chad at 5'9, being 6'5 will similarly bring you a neglible plus to your already overflowing harem of foids and sex and popularity.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Check out Draestyn, he's a 6'3 white guy, and he's ugly, and that's why he's posting here. In conclusion, you can be an incel at any height.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]P.S. Height stops being a SMV additive at 6'2. Foids are truly satisfied at this point, accept that the reason you are an incel IS BECAUSE YOU ARE UGLY, not because all foids want a giant, or that attraction just increases linearly all the way up 6 feet and into 7 feet. More exaggeration from you retards.[/UWSL]

Draestyn is a goddamned fakecel

5'8 lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True, 5'8 guy with good face mogs 6'3 sub5. Foids get wet by seeing good faces, not by seeing long legs

Cope. Foids (specially the younger ones) wanna manlets dead.

[UWSL]I wanted to write this as a reaction to all these 5'10 niggas on this site (majority btw:feelsgah:) acting like the difference between them slaying through foids 2 at a time and roping between wageslave shifts is 3 inches of height.[/UWSL]
My dad found a wife and had kids with a face similar to mine but he's 6'1. I can bet my kidney i wouldn't be here if I was 185cm+
Cope. Foids (specially the younger ones) wanna manlets dead.
Younger girls are much more brutal about height, I can't check the mail without wearing lifts.

6b29cb112f4c696878c027fb16cd546076fa38505e19943bfb0090126f2a22dc 1

I'm hearing a lot of opposition to the 6 ft limit nowadays in the zoomer generation. It's led me to believe more and more that height is a cope.

[UWSL]I would actually estimate the limit for foids in 2021 to be 5'8. You're still average, and taller than most hoes. Yes, you need to be Chadlite+ to succeed, but you always needed to be Chadlite+ regardless. Chads in general are Chad because of their face, and height is just as supplementary as body or status. Naturally women will still prefer a taller man, but this is overblown in incel culture. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I wanted to write this as a reaction to all these 5'10 niggas on this site (majority btw:feelsgah:) acting like the difference between them slaying through foids 2 at a time and roping between wageslave shifts is 3 inches of height. Get real. The percentage of incels whose heights are the effector of their fates is probably less than 3 percent. The only way being taller would drastically change your life is if you have a Chad face and are GENUINELY a manlet. (5'5 and shorter) That's the only instance where I'll ever accept lamentations of height. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you're a normie are, being slightly above or slightly below 6 feet will have a limited effect on your SMV. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you're a Chad at 5'9, being 6'5 will similarly bring you a neglible plus to your already overflowing harem of foids and sex and popularity.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Check out Draestyn, he's a 6'3 white guy, and he's ugly, and that's why he's posting here. In conclusion, you can be an incel at any height.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]P.S. Height stops being a SMV additive at 6'2. Foids are truly satisfied at this point, accept that the reason you are an incel IS BECAUSE YOU ARE UGLY, not because all foids want a giant, or that attraction just increases linearly all the way up 6 feet and into 7 feet. More exaggeration from you retards.[/UWSL]

CopeEmpire

Joined Feb 9, 2020
Posts 69

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

well if you above the average things will be easier for you, for sure, but if you're not some gigamanlet your fine

height can add additional scores if you're a chad,but can't make you a chad

Face and height are both important. A true Chad will have both. Sometimes if you have an extremely good face or you are extremely tall you can get away with just one. Anyone saying height doesn't matter or your face doesn't matter is delusional. Most foids want guys who are at least 6' with at least a 6/10 face. Those are the minimum standards these days. You have to be at least somewhat tall and at least somewhat good looking.

How am I “fakecel” if I’m sub4?

The biggest slayer I knew was 5’6-5’7, height matters way less than face and NT ability.
You wrote a thread about someone you mogged dating your oneitis. If a person you mog isn't an incel, it makes it extremely likely you aren't one

You wrote a thread about someone you mogged dating your oneitis. If a person you mog isn't an incel, it makes it extremely likely you aren't one
I’m at least a foot taller than him, obviously I teramog him but he fucks her while I rot here. Nothing I can do about that anyway.

Face and height are both important. A true Chad will have both. Sometimes if you have an extremely good face or you are extremely tall you can get away with just one. Anyone saying height doesn't matter or your face doesn't matter is delusional. Most foids want guys who are at least 6' with at least a 6/10 face. Those are the minimum standards these days. You have to be at least somewhat tall and at least somewhat good looking.
I agree but I think there's also a sliding scale. In other words a 5'8 guy with 9/10 face or a 6'4 guy with a 4/10 face would both do fine.

Nigger retard new thread durrr durrr durrrrrr

Are you an infiltrator

How am I “fakecel” if I’m sub4?

The biggest slayer I knew was 5’6-5’7, height matters way less than face and NT ability.
But how many 5’6”-5’7” slayers do you know vs 6’1”-6’2” slayers. I’ve seen maybe 2 ~5’7” slayers in my life, but thousands of tall slayers. not even necessarily handsome, but guys who would outslay the manlet chad.

I’m willing to bet the 5’7” slayer you’re talking about has an above average frame and above average fighting success. That or he has money, which doesn’t count.

But how many 5’6”-5’7” slayers do you know vs 6’1”-6’2” slayers. I’ve seen maybe 2 ~5’7” slayers in my life, but thousands of tall slayers. not even necessarily handsome, but guys who would outslay the manlet chad.
This guy I’m talking about wasn’t chad. His face was high tier normie, but he was easily the most popular kid in the grade, won lots of fights and had tons of foids.

FACT: All foids would prefer the man be tall

Extremely high IQ thread. I'm the living proof of this. I'm 188 cm in India yet I'm a KHHV at 21 y/o. Why? Because of my face. My face is filled with indented acne scars and it's extremely unpleasant to look at. One of my best mate is 5'11, and he's had 3 girls ask him out.

People are mostly retards here crying about "muh height". But they're just ugly degenerates. Go fuck yourself if you think Height > Face. Retards.

This guy I’m talking about wasn’t chad. His face was high tier normie, but he was easily the most popular kid in the grade, won lots of fights and had tons of foids.
Which grade? Was everyone already at their adult height?
Fighting success is an enormous component of SMV. IMO that is what makes height so valuable. Height’s effect on fighting success. If you have high fighting success without tall height, you will still slay. 5’7” with massive frame, long limbs, large skull, etc.

Imagine being a manlet and ugly:feelscry:
Never began

No, not a chance. Every 2 inches in height gives you 1 point in looks. The taller you are the uglier you can be and still fuck.

Which grade? Was everyone already at their adult height?
Fighting success is an enormous component of SMV. IMO that is what makes height so valuable. Height’s effect on fighting success. If you have high fighting success without tall height, you will still slay. 5’7” with massive frame, long limbs, large skull, etc.
This was the age 15-16 grade. I don't know what it's called where you are.

5'8 being the limit is a bit low don't you think

Difficult but I'd give it to face over height

1+ years on the site, 73 posts

lol what a cope, go out on the street and you will only see tallfaggots walking with foids

I’ve known a manlet who slayed. He was a bully though so maybe the bigger bully you are the more whores crave your cock?

It's not about height, but proportions, shorter people tend to be shitty proportioned that's why they aren't as desired as average-tallish, even 5'7" is fine as long as you are decently proportioned.

Sorry dude, your anecdotal bullshit doesn't hold more weight than the stats

Everything below 6ft is seen as manlet by women nowdays. Short foidlets crave 6ft+ guys.