Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid got rich on onlyfans by selling pics of her armpit hair

The state of simps

Simps are actually worse than foids tbh

I hate this horrible Jew/nigger planet.

Yes the market is getting out of hand.
Someone should nuke this world so we can get back to stone age and to traditional values and with no onlysimps.

can't be real

Foids are so privileged its unbelievable.
They can have infinite money, validation, attention, sex, Chads…whatever they want. Its like a life hack to live as a foid.

Someday they will awake...

Any man caught donating to Chewbacca's only fans should be euthanized in a gas chamber:feelsjuice:

Simps need to be burned at the stake

Clown world keeps on honking. :feelsclown:

The state won‘t change anything. Because they pay VAT and OnlyFans also earns on this increasing the GDP. Just another reason why capitalism sucks…

bloody weak males everywhere

can i fake being a female and get rich selling pics of something like that

We should euthanize both tbh

Fuck aaaaaahhhh :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: stupid retarded bastard cucks. Why do you buy a fucking armpit hair picture :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

We need to kill these beta soycuck numale degenerate simps first

meanwhile i slave at work for hardly anything jfl i want to die

She earned 300000 in two years by selling pics of her armpit hair. It‘s 12500 in a month.
She makes so much money with pics of her armpit hair yet she still complains nobody wants to fuck her (she has only had sex twice the last 5 years):bigbrain:

She makes so much money with pics of her armpit hair yet she still complains nobody wants to fuck her (she has only had sex twice the last 5 years):bigbrain:
Propably because not many Chads wanted to fuck a Chewbacca…but there are still thousands of simps who would fuck her.

The world is so degenerated because we gave foids too much freedom. And the degeneration process is not finished yet. It will be worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back