Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid Got Pregnant at Twelve

How? I’m talking about the child dumbass. The woman is a whore
see, you're so wrong on both accounts. not surprising in the least as a cuckolded greyshit :feelsYall: lurk more before opening your sissy mouth again :feelsUgh:

This is how it supposed to be, w0men should be in families and by the age of 18 have 3 kids minimum.

I don't get what this is supposed to convey?
The same way the original meme is making fun of people who say that radical societal change doesn't matter because most people's individual lives aren't going to change much, given how many of the people saying so are thirdies and leftists, I wanted to turn it around to point out that those same people very much care about radical social change accompanied by migration of foreigners and another groups seizing power when it happened in their societies:feelsthink::feelshaha:.

Stupid fucking whore. No one's going to help you raise the bastard. He's going to grow up watching his mommy get pumped and dumped by Chads like a clogged toilet.

Last edited:
The same way the original meme is making fun of people who say that radical societal change doesn't matter because most people's individual lives aren't going to change much, given how many of the people saying so are thirdies and leftists, I wanted to turn it around to point out that those same people very much care about radical social change accompanied by migration of foreigners and another groups seizing power when it happened in their societies:feelsthink::feelshaha:.
Oh, right, I guess the meme would be more clear if you had like a crying brown soyjak included

View attachment 1288022

This really hit me hard earlier when I saw it, for a few reasons.

Firstly, notice how carefree she seems in the whole ordeal: I could just tell by her expressions, she has literally no problems in life despite the fact she gave birth to a fucking kid when she wasn't even in fucking highschool.

Secondly, it also shows just how stunted myself & many others here are- she had sex at fucking twelve & very possibly even beforehand. I mean, ofc we all know that our peers fucked in HS, but to think a sizable amount of them lost their virginity when we were in fucking middle-school is insane. Genuinely, it made me enter a dwam again for a bit.

Thirdly, it shows how society will support toilets, no matter how hard they fuck up.
Just another reminder of how normies live a type of life inconcievable to us, a sex life, seriously? how can NTs go from Norman to batman in the night fucking bitches?

I often see younger foids with their punk BFs browsing for condoms in pharmacies.

The most brutal part is that soyciety treats better whore who got fucked and impregnated at 12 then khhv incel in his 20s:feelsUnreal::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I can't really say the obvious at risk of getting banned.

It’s not a crime when chad does it I fucking guess

It must be so strange to have a mother posting your pictures and "documenting" your growth for virtual likes on the internet man. As shitty my life has been so far I'm glad my birth parents are still together, having a stepfather or seeing your mother engaging in hookup culture must be psychologically damaging to some degree.

when agecucks say shes an inncent child :foidSoy: no bitch they are fucking getting pregant at 12 nigga
it's a normie myth. before the whole modern age of consent shit came around this was normal. the younger a foid gives birth the more healthy the genetics will be so there is major incentive to have kids asap

View attachment 1288022

Firstly, notice how carefree she seems in the whole ordeal: I could just tell by her expressions, she has literally no problems in life despite the fact she gave birth to a fucking kid when she wasn't even in fucking highschool.

Secondly, it also shows just how stunted myself & many others here are- she had sex at fucking twelve & very possibly even beforehand. I mean, ofc we all know that our peers fucked in HS, but to think a sizable amount of them lost their virginity when we were in fucking middle-school is insane. Genuinely, it made me enter a dwam again for a bit.

Thirdly, it shows how society will support toilets, no matter how hard they fuck up.
Fucking at 12

Meanwhile me at 24: no sex life and a miserable job with no family, everyone hates and lies to me and I’m silent all the time

Toilets whore themselves out at 12? What fucked up world do we live in?

View attachment 1288022

by 10th grade most kids have already lost their virginity. we are developmentally stunted and there is no going back

View attachment 1288022

I knew a girl in 6th grade when I was in 6th grade who had over 20 bodies no joke.

6th grade brocel? That’s fresh out of elementary school. That’s just fucked up.
Yep she was in 6th grade . I heard she sucked her first dick in 3rd grade. But idk if that’s true.

IT wont touch this
If anything they promote this type of behavior.
They'd go on about how "brave" & "strong" she is for having a child that young

Ah, but we're "weird" for allegedly "obsessing" over teen sex
Surprised it wastn a black kid
The most surprising thing here is that the child is White & not a mulatto.
The amount of comments about this show just how over & utterly fucked it is for the West/Whites :feelsrope:
I don't get what this is supposed to convey?
Already explained, but it's in reference to this meme I shared:

Which I share, due to the fact that some here(funnily enough mainly shitnics & the such) who ask me "why do you care about xyz current issue" but mainly demographic replacement

View attachment 1288022

yes

Last edited:
No abortion when the father is Chad

Pregnancy is the most despicable of all human conditions..... Whenever I see a foid gestating, I look at her stomach and all i can think about is some chad blowing a load into her cunt. Fucking disgusting!

View attachment 1288022

During my first year of college (ages 16-17) there was a girl who had a 2 year old son in my class the child was half black and she dk who the dad was.