Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid goes on Tinder as a High tier normie. Experiences life on Nightmare difficulty

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

Tldw:

-Guy sends foids 3 pictures of himself
-Tells foid to try and get a date for him.
-Foid goes in thinking like a foid and makes a plan on how easy it'll be
-Foid realises only 1 of his matches was goodlooking. Everyone else was meh or ugly.
-5 days later every conversation the foid had died down.

Tldw for the bluepillers:

-Foid with no personality that would claim that our "personalities are why we're Incel", couldn't use her personality to get a guy (who mogs me to the pits of hell) a date.
Imagine still not believing sub-7 law. :feelsohh:

This is what my sister experienced when she went on my tinder except that iam sub human.

Her looksmatch is burned alive during the Armenian genocide.

But she got matches. More than I ever got. Except for when I was fishing. Not the same as being incel.

Dating apps or websites are for women. They choose who get their time and attention.

Tinder is a scam, just buy a hooker and keep it moving.

That made her think a bit. But I bet she still can't imagine what it's like when you're ugly or short as a male
LMAO she got 5 matches with his pic in one day and said "woah this is going to be much harder than what i was thinking"

LMAOOOOOOO just imagine her making a profile and never getting a single match

This is a great idea to show how different dating experiences are for genders.

based man for doing this

Brutal coz he mogs me hard

But she got matches. More than I ever got. Except for when I was fishing. Not the same as being incel.
Every match that you get places you in a slugfest with 100s of other desperate guys she can choose from.
Guys think 100 matches over a few weeks is alot, females get 1000+ likes in a day.

Plus she probably wouldn't have matched him on tinder anyway, the video should have just started and ended with her just saying that it was over for him.

Last edited:
D6A88997 AE58 4A10 A7EB EFB305E3C0A4

Its fucking insane, that guy mogs me into oblivion. I have no chance in hell

Every match that you get places you in a slugfest with 100s of other desperate guys she can choose from.
Guys think 100 matches over a few weeks is alot, females get 1000+ likes in a day.

Plus she probably wouldn't have matched him on tinder anyway, the video should have just started and ended with her just saying that it was over for him.

What does "over" mean though? Does it mean "incel?" Because this isn't the same as being incel. It means you have lots of competition with men who probably have more to offer than you, it means women have it much easier when it comes to getting attention/affection, are these things what "over" means?

foids who say our looks aren't the reason should have to take this test and if they fail to get you a date should have to have sex with you, ESPECIALLY if it's your sister

foids who say our looks aren't the reason should have to take this test and if they fail to get you a date should have to have sex with you, ESPECIALLY if it's your sister
Incest wincest

Jfl foid is surprised men don't live in tutorial island
full

That's why you don't take advice from people who never went above the tutorial mode difficulty

@mods SEND THIS TO MUST READ

Looks are the only thing that matters, if you are unattractive.

What does "over" mean though? Does it mean "incel?" Because this isn't the same as being incel. It means you have lots of competition with men who probably have more to offer than you, it means women have it much easier when it comes to getting attention/affection, are these things what "over" means?
Yes, it means that you will never have a relationship where you can feel comfortable and never have to worry about her cheating.
Even messaging her to try and get to know her will be a minefield where you are likely to be ignored and aganise over every word you type to see where you went wrong when the truth is your face or height were not good enough.
For normies it almost becomes grovelling trying to get her attention, that is why so many men have become simps or orbitors, they know that they will not get her attention through normal interaction as their looks are no match for the 100s of Chads she is lusting after and messaging 1st, so they have to give up their dignity to have any chance of interaction.
In the end it becomes better to not even try and to just admit that it won't happen and leave with some sort of dignity left, the rat race is over.

The guy is a norwooding 3/10 and he's drowning in matches, WTF ???

Cunt should try be me in lithuania (separatist part of Russia). No matches at all

lmfao

It’s like taking a member of the royal family and putting them into the life of a 17th century plantation slave.

n also that experiment where a foid larped as a man irl for a year n realised how shitty it was

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back