Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid giving me death stare for no reason

B

baldcelforever

Greycel
I simply smiled at this foid many times because I thought this foid likes me and one day this foid humiliated me by showing a Tyrone how I look stupid to her.. then she also started to turn back wheneverni came near her to smile.. I learned that this foids hates my existence and want me to be terminatedntrom her surroundings as soon as possible..yesterday she gave me this prolonged death stare that it feels like I tried to getinto her pants without her consent.
I have no idea why foids gets offence so easily. Like someone simply looking at the is enough to make them angry ..
They portray you as misogynisyic, and incel if you are ugly.
They treat us like shits.. a dog in her house will get more respect and care than me. I am so sad that men like us were born in the worst rtime of this universe.. because back 10-20 years it was easier for a average looking guy to find a girl without much effort or money to betabux.. but now no money or average looks can get a girl.. all of them are I. A secret social engineering program to extinguish the defective species from humankind.. and I realise each time I see a foid , I understand they have a main guy..because of that they have this constant validation from this guy. So foids appear strong and this loser guys validation makes her emotionally stronger and powerfull enough to hurt someone that's struggling with loneliness
Ss.next this foids want to look after for emotional toilets like me..where they can dump all their toxic feminist because showing their toxic feminist to Chad can leave them sexless.. so it's always. Guys like me whom foids always uses to dump their emotions like depression, trauma, and all..they very cleverly lutes you into a guilt trap, they don't give you a single penny or sex but they act like they have you 'somethimg'.. because of foids brain power we are convinced we are doing something wrong to them just by existing. Next this foids will at specific intervals give us this small pieces of love breads thats like initiating me for a micro trauma ...world is a sick place..especially because foids exist and they hate and have inborn tendency to destroy very guy who is ugly and intimidating like me.

Women don't even look at me. OP is a chad :chad:

Should have winked and flipped her the bird. Fuck em :smonk:

I stopped interacting with foids in any way unless necessary a while ago

I simply smiled at this foid many times because I thought this foid likes me and one day this foid humiliated me by showing a Tyrone how I look stupid to her.. then she also started to turn back wheneverni came near her to smile.. I learned that this foids hates my existence and want me to be terminatedntrom her surroundings as soon as possible..yesterday she gave me this prolonged death stare that it feels like I tried to getinto her pants without her consent.
I have no idea why foids gets offence so easily. Like someone simply looking at the is enough to make them angry ..
They portray you as misogynisyic, and incel if you are ugly.
They treat us like shits.. a dog in her house will get more respect and care than me. I am so sad that men like us were born in the worst rtime of this universe.. because back 10-20 years it was easier for a average looking guy to find a girl without much effort or money to betabux.. but now no money or average looks can get a girl.. all of them are I. A secret social engineering program to extinguish the defective species from humankind.. and I realise each time I see a foid , I understand they have a main guy..because of that they have this constant validation from this guy. So foids appear strong and this loser guys validation makes her emotionally stronger and powerfull enough to hurt someone that's struggling with loneliness
Ss.next this foids want to look after for emotional toilets like me..where they can dump all their toxic feminist because showing their toxic feminist to Chad can leave them sexless.. so it's always. Guys like me whom foids always uses to dump their emotions like depression, trauma, and all..they very cleverly lutes you into a guilt trap, they don't give you a single penny or sex but they act like they have you 'somethimg'.. because of foids brain power we are convinced we are doing something wrong to them just by existing. Next this foids will at specific intervals give us this small pieces of love breads thats like initiating me for a micro trauma ...world is a sick place..especially because foids exist and they hate and have inborn tendency to destroy very guy who is ugly and intimidating like me.
Should of told her to lust over chad

Happened to me a few times in my life, it usually happened because I had said something that was "out there" or whatever... seems to me, I just kill the "mood" of a room when I enter it, so I no longer fuck around. Then again, I've had it happen to me at a mall once.. I wasn't even doing anything, but sitting reading a book... look'd up and saw some chick giving me the hardest angry (disgusted) stare ever... for a second tho, I thought maybe she was looking past me and I looked behind me, nobody was there, etc. Kinda freaked me out, so I left. Foids have no respect for others, barely themselves either. FUck humans.