Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid gets payed more than you for doing nothing

SUH

SUH

Veteran

View: https://twitter.com/coldhealing/status/1541826643681058817?t=uUwm3lAg3hm0hwBG2Cth5A&s=19

This is the free market. While you wageslave, she gets to have free time at work with free food and chads. This is the PMC(professional managerial class). If you're handsome, NT or a woman you have a free card to get paid while doing nothing.

This foid probably wants a chad who's "contributing to society" and gets payed more. Meanwhile I'm a NEET who worked far harder in college but can't get a job because I always got rejected from internships.

La vie est belle pour les meufs

whore is making 24 dollars an hour for nothing. god damned affirmative action shit. there was also a chink and a nigger in the video so you know it's true :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Whore.
that's all

Her voice is annoying and her mic is shit

what the fuck. i am waking up at 3 am and busting my balls in a 95 degree warehouse for 16 dollars an hour, and this foid just eats shit and parties all day. probably even when i get a good job in an office i will still be busting my balls. the foid worship culture is so cucked

View: https://twitter.com/coldhealing/status/1541826643681058817?t=uUwm3lAg3hm0hwBG2Cth5A&s=19

This is the free market. While you wageslave, she gets to have free time at work with free food and chads. This is the PMC(professional managerial class). If you're handsome, NT or a woman you have a free card to get paid while doing nothing.

This foid probably wants a chad who's "contributing to society" and gets payed more. Meanwhile I'm a NEET who worked far harder in college but can't get a job because I always got rejected from internships.

man isnt supposed to live like this. id hate to have such a job

She's paid to be decoration.

Muh oppression :lul:

First thing I would do as ceo is fire these useless foids and cucks that just sit around eating my food and forwarding emails. All the incels are coding 60 hours per week making the company profit while she’s playing ping pong and taking a cut :feelsping:

I wonder where all these companies have money to hire people who absolutely don't do anything. That's the most baffling thing.

I just dont understand these large organisations, the crazy overheads of the offices and these absolutely pathetic managers, who as shown here are literally operating in tutorial mode for dummies setting, with absolutely no work load, no meaningful contribution to the business at an administrative, strategic, technical level who are A HUGE DRAIN ON THE FINANCES OF A COMPANY, THINK ABOUT IT JUST 10 OF THESE 70K MANAGERS IS 700,000 DOLLARS A YEAR WAGES, its way way bigger than you think.

But then A HUGE DICHOTOMY AT THE LOWER LEVEL, the production level (where things actually get done) where all workers are expendable, all labour MUST BE CHEAP OR WE GO TO THE THIRD WORLD (IF NOT ALREADY THERE), all facilities must be AT THE LOWEST LEVEL AND CHEAP AGAIN, all rates must be cheap business rates water and all infrastructure costs.

They spend crazy money on the top end where it is not needed for the pure comfort of managers, and completely squeeze the shit out of the area WHERE ALL OF THE PRODUCTION OCCURS, and thus all of the profit for the whole company is manufactured. From an accounting perspective THIS LITERALLY MAKES FUCK ALL SENSE, THERE IS NO LOGIC TO THIS STRUCTURE IT DEFEATS ALL OF THE BALANCE SHEET CALCULATIONS, GROSS PROFIT, PROFIT AND LOSS STATEMENTS, CASH FLOW, ETC ETC ETC ETC.

BECAUSE THEY ARE RUNNING ANOTHER FUCKING STATEMENT CALLED MANAGERIAL EXPENSES WHICH SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNTING STATEMENTS THAT IS RUNNING IN THE FUCKING RED WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FINANCIAL GAIN, YOU CANT FINANCIALLY JUSTIFY THIS OUTLAY IN ACCOUNTING TERMS.

I love the way the "business" world is very straight laced in accounting and law terms, there are many financial statements as i have mentioned, profit and loss, cash flow, balance sheet that they swear by to "see" where they are headed financially, to try and "predict" future revenue and give "snapshots" of the companies financial health.

BBBBBBBBBBBUT THIS IS COMPLETELY NUKED BY SPENDING ON MANAGERS THIS MID LEVEL WHERE JUST 10-15 MANAGERS COST NEARLY AS MUCH AS THE WORK FORCE OF SOME WHOLE COMPANIES, AND SPENDING ON THE COST OF MAINTIAINING AND BUILDING THESE PATHETIC "FLAGSHIP" PREMISES THESE "MANAGERS" INHABIT

The whole premise of this accounting and law stringency is to "maximise profit" for expenditure, this is literally the opposite of the spending on these managers and building, they literally flip the logic when in this area, it is like the company is schizophrenic, at this point it has reversed everything it has applied to every other part of its business to serve the managers for some reason NO ONE HAS JUSTIFIED.

IT LITERALLY CANNOT BE ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE MOST LITERAL SENSE THERE IS NO ADVANTAGE FINANCIALLY FOR THESE EXPENDITURES,

Also it gets worse for me anyway

not only is it ethically wrong this division of many many companies where the top are living in tutorial mode in very high end environments and the "workers" are getting literally the cheapest conditions imaginable.

It is as i have shown financially corrupt, it simply doesnt make sense financially, the sums dont add up, there is no justification you can put forward to justify the outgoings, the gain is just not there.

Also for me why do i want to work in a company that completely devalues people on a human level compared to me in the same company, for what my own comfort, this is very very poor morally again, THIS IS WHY I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR A "BIG" COMPANY

I just dont understand these large organisations, the crazy overheads of the offices and these absolutely pathetic managers, who as shown here are literally operating in tutorial mode for dummies setting, with absolutely no work load, no meaningful contribution to the business at an administrative, strategic, technical level who are A HUGE DRAIN ON THE FINANCES OF A COMPANY, THINK ABOUT IT JUST 10 OF THESE 70K MANAGERS IS 700,000 DOLLARS A YEAR WAGES, its way way bigger than you think.

But then A HUGE DICHOTOMY AT THE LOWER LEVEL, the production level (where things actually get done) where all workers are expendable, all labour MUST BE CHEAP OR WE GO TO THE THIRD WORLD (IF NOT ALREADY THERE), all facilities must be AT THE LOWEST LEVEL AND CHEAP AGAIN, all rates must be cheap business rates water and all infrastructure costs.

They spend crazy money on the top end where it is not needed for the pure comfort of managers, and completely squeeze the shit out of the area WHERE ALL OF THE PRODUCTION OCCURS, and thus all of the profit for the whole company is manufactured. From an accounting perspective THIS LITERALLY MAKES FUCK ALL SENSE, THERE IS NO LOGIC TO THIS STRUCTURE IT DEFEATS ALL OF THE BALANCE SHEET CALCULATIONS, GROSS PROFIT, PROFIT AND LOSS STATEMENTS, CASH FLOW, ETC ETC ETC ETC.

BECAUSE THEY ARE RUNNING ANOTHER FUCKING STATEMENT CALLED MANAGERIAL EXPENSES WHICH SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNTING STATEMENTS THAT IS RUNNING IN THE FUCKING RED WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FINANCIAL GAIN, YOU CANT FINANCIALLY JUSTIFY THIS OUTLAY IN ACCOUNTING TERMS.

I love the way the "business" world is very straight laced in accounting and law terms, there are many financial statements as i have mentioned, profit and loss, cash flow, balance sheet that they swear by to "see" where they are headed financially, to try and "predict" future revenue and give "snapshots" of the companies financial health.

BBBBBBBBBBBUT THIS IS COMPLETELY NUKED BY SPENDING ON MANAGERS THIS MID LEVEL WHERE JUST 10-15 MANAGERS COST NEARLY AS MUCH AS THE WORK FORCE OF SOME WHOLE COMPANIES, AND SPENDING ON THE COST OF MAINTIAINING AND BUILDING THESE PATHETIC "FLAGSHIP" PREMISES THESE "MANAGERS" INHABIT

The whole premise of this accounting and law stringency is to "maximise profit" for expenditure, this is literally the opposite of the spending on these managers and building, they literally flip the logic when in this area, it is like the company is schizophrenic, at this point it has reversed everything it has applied to every other part of its business to serve the managers for some reason NO ONE HAS JUSTIFIED.

IT LITERALLY CANNOT BE ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE MOST LITERAL SENSE THERE IS NO ADVANTAGE FINANCIALLY FOR THESE EXPENDITURES,
Impressive assessment bro. 1000% correct!
I concur! (Heartily!)

not only is it ethically wrong this division of many many companies where the top are living in tutorial mode in very high end environments and the "workers" are getting literally the cheapest conditions imaginable.

It is as i have shown financially corrupt, it simply doesnt make sense financially, the sums dont add up, there is no justification you can put forward to justify the outgoings, the gain is just not there.

Also for me why do i want to work in a company that completely devalues people on a human level compared to me in the same company, for what my own comfort, this is very very poor morally again, THIS IS WHY I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR A "BIG" COMPANY

They really should offer her some free fgm!

but ... but I thought wymyn were oppressed? :foidSoy:

Its called corruption my friend, those overhead fake jobs exist to give the ceos friends a cushy position.

lol I still live better than her :lul: except Incel :feelsping::lul:

The crazy thing is, these kinds of people are everywhere. Freeloaders who sit around and do useless middle man work and get paid good money for it. How they aren’t seen as the leeches they are and booted is beyond me. You want to fix inflation? Fire her and everyone like her and watch the value of work double

I didn't really see when she was working but nothing new life in creative mode :feelsrope:

H2o is not dry

270FA94D 6BDA 4823 869D 4D651845459B

How they get internships?

Society is built on the labor of ugly, short, non NT men, while chads and stacies live in their ivory towers :feelsrope:

Society caters to women that’s why

The muh opressed gender

It does make sense why they have such outrageous expenses on management, you have to look at it from another view than purely financial.

A manager doesn't own the business, he couldn't care less if the whole company exploded as long as he keeps his advantages. :feelshmm: A manager manages a budget, and that's all he cares about.

Once one gets to a management position, they have a budget they can monitor.
Since the human nature is selfish :feelsLSD:, what the manager can do is have the work done with minimum budget expenditure and spend the rest on something that can indirectly benefit him or her and thus all the managers (as it's not allowed for a manager to directly spend on himself, like buy a car).
So he'll get a nice office, free snacks, a cooling system, etc.

Because if the manager reports to his higher ups that he did the job with less budget expenditure, they will cut his budget. Not good. :feelsohgod:
And it will seem that his work isn't important for the entreprise as it can be done with less money. Not good too.:feelsohgod:

So yes, all your 2000 words essay looked at the phenomenon from a wrong angle. Purely numerical angle.
Managers have feelings you know :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
It does make sense why they have such outrageous expenses on management, you have to look at it from another view than purely financial.

A manager doesn't own the business, he couldn't care less if the whole company exploded as long as he keeps his advantages. :feelshmm: A manager manages a budget, and that's all he cares about.

Once one gets to a management position, they have a budget they can monitor.
Since the human nature is selfish :feelsLSD:, what the manager can do is have the work done with minimum budget expenditure and spend the rest on something that can indirectly benefit him or her and thus all the managers (as it's not allowed for a manager to directly spend on himself, like buy a car).
So he'll get a nice office, free snacks, a cooling system, etc.

Because if the manager reports to his higher ups that he did the job with less budget expenditure, they will cut his budget. Not good. :feelsohgod:
And it will seem that his work isn't important for the entreprise as it can be done with less money. Not good too.:feelsohgod:

So yes, all your 2000 words essay looked at the phenomenon from a wrong angle. Purely numerical angle.
Managers have feelings you know :feelsLSD:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcept

none of your post MEANS JACK SHIT TO ANY ORGANISATION AS THEY ARE ALL RUN ON PROFIT AS THE SOLE REASON FOR ITS EXISTENCE

so also your PATHETIC 2000000000000 WORD RESPONSE MEANS PRECISELY JACK SHIT "LOOKING AT IT FROM THE WRONG ANGLE" IN THE SAME MANNER YOU ABSOLUTE LOW IQ CRAB

NO ONE IN THE ORGANISATION CARES ABOUT THE MANAGERS PERKS, THERE ARE PEOPLE ABOVE THE MANAGER WHAT ABOUT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WHAT ABOUT THE SHAREHOLDERS YOU ABSOLUTE TWAT, WHO ALSO ACT IN THEIR OWN SELF INTEREST WHICH IS AGAIN THE BOTTOM YOU TWAT

IN NONE OF THESE AREAS DOES JEEEEEEZ MANAGERS BRO ITS JEEEZZ THE MANAGERS MAKING THEMZELVEZZZZZ COMFY BRO WORK AS ITS DETRIMENTAL TO THE SELF INTEREST OF EVERYONE ELSE APART FROM HIM AND HURTS THE COMPANY AND EVERYONE ABOVE HIM.

GET BACK TO SCHHIZO MAXXXING IN YOUR UINDERPANT AND FUCK OFF BACK TO TWITTER

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcept

none of your post MEANS JACK SHIT TO ANY ORGANISATION AS THEY ARE ALL RUN ON PROFIT AS THE SOLE REASON FOR ITS EXISTENCE

so also your PATHETIC 2000000000000 WORD RESPONSE MEANS PRECISELY JACK SHIT "LOOKING AT IT FROM THE WRONG ANGLE" IN THE SAME MANNER YOU ABSOLUTE LOW IQ CRAB

NO ONE IN THE ORGANISATION CARES ABOUT THE MANAGERS PERKS, THERE ARE PEOPLE ABOVE THE MANAGER WHAT ABOUT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WHAT ABOUT THE SHAREHOLDERS YOU ABSOLUTE TWAT, WHO ALSO ACT IN THEIR OWN SELF INTEREST WHICH IS AGAIN THE BOTTOM YOU TWAT

IN NONE OF THESE AREAS DOES JEEEEEEZ MANAGERS BRO ITS JEEEZZ THE MANAGERS MAKING THEMZELVEZZZZZ COMFY BRO WORK AS ITS DETRIMENTAL TO THE SELF INTEREST OF EVERYONE ELSE APART FROM HIM AND HURTS THE COMPANY AND EVERYONE ABOVE HIM.

GET BACK TO SCHHIZO MAXXXING IN YOUR UINDERPANT AND FUCK OFF BACK TO TWITTER
I didn't not insult you in my previous reply. And I cannot take you serioudly if you are throwing insults and yelling like a sperg.

Yes, organizations are run on profit. But many of such profit is not maximized due to what I described. As a wagie, do you care about the profitability of your business ? Will you wage increase if you perform more work ? Will your wage decrease if you perform less work ?

Most of wagies and managers have this thought pattern "finding a balance about how much you can get with doing as little as possible".

Now, go write another reply where you WRITE LIKE THIS. Pathetic trashcan. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I didn't not insult you in my previous reply. And I cannot take you serioudly if you are throwing insults and yelling like a sperg.

Yes, organizations are run on profit. But many of such profit is not maximized due to what I described. As a wagie, do you care about the profitability of your business ? Will you wage increase if you perform more work ? Will your wage decrease if you perform less work ?

Most of wagies and managers have this thought pattern "finding a balance about how much you can get with doing as little as possible".

Now, go write another reply where you WRITE LIKE THIS. Pathetic trashcan. :feelsseriously:
your whole premise of the original reply was die sperg narci know it all boomer logic inkwell response professing to negate everything i said with UTTER TRASHCAN LOGIC

WHICH YOU CONTINUED WITH YEEE JEEZZZ DONT CARE BRO YOU JEEEZ SHOULDNT CARE ABOOOOOT THE ORGANISATION BRO

but how does this negate what im saying about how an organisation is run IT DOESNT McCRABCEL

It just means someone who is not dumb will point out the obvious ommission LIKE MEEEE TEEEE HEEEEEE DUMBASSS

Also you didnt address the self interest of the shareholders and executives WHO ARE PURELY MONEY DRIVEN YOU RETARD and their self interest being in complete contrast to the heerrrrrr derrrrr managers jeeeeez
"A manager doesn't own the business, he couldn't care less if the whole company exploded as long as he keeps his advantages. :feelshmm: A manager manages a budget, and that's all he cares about."

This doesnt explain shit you are parroting what everyone in the known world knows about bad managers making their position as cushy as possible, IT DOESNT ADDRESS HOW THEY ARE NOT FOUND OUT AND ELIMINATED FROM AN ORGANISATION THAT IS LITERALLY RAN PURELY FOR PROFIT.

I study accounting at a medium to high level, the amount of detailed financial sperging companies do to be "efficient" and make more profit, finding every way to cut corners and increase sales, get better at managing finances debt, scanning every corner of the company for excess expenditure.

THEN THEY HAVE HUGE HOLES LIKE THESE MANAGERS

AND ALL YOU HAVE IS YEEE JEEZZZ DONT CARE BRO YOU JEEEZ SHOULDNT CARE ABOOOOOT THE ORGANISATION BRO

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD ABOUT AS MUCH AS STALIN DID TO WORLD PEACE

Meanwhile just working a few feet away from her is a 5'2 janitor who slaves away the whole day while she goes for parties with bbc tyrones. :feelsclown:

Nothing new in :feelsclown: world. A hole will always be filled with money, sex, and everything simply by existing.

Water is wet.