Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets miscarriage due to Covid

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Based boss and based capitalism.

wonder if the pregnant foid got the jew juice, i saw a picture somewhere of another vaccinated pregnant foid's placenta which was also covered in clots

wonder if the pregnant foid got the jew juice, i saw a picture somewhere of another vaccinated pregnant foid's placenta which was also covered in clots
Maybe the (((Astrazenaca))) one

Life fuel, but the real life fuel is the pic of her crying and holding her dead baby. JFL at her impotent rage trying to get her boss in trouble for coming into work sick and possibly spreading it. More likely that the vaccine killed the baby anyway.

9220C189 8B90 4523 9F70 77E4A2900610

Last edited:
She should’ve just stayed home. Can’t believe she didn’t ignore her boss when she said “it’s like the flu”, she was pregnant and put her kids life on the line. What a moron.

Life fuel, but the real life fuel is the pic of her crying and holding her dead baby. JFL at her impotent rage trying to get her boss in trouble for coming into work sick and possibly spreading it. More likely that the vaccine killed the baby anyway.
True, also if the baby died from such a weak disease maybe it wasn't meant to be alive. :feelsLSD:

JFL, shame it wasn't a double-kill.

She should’ve just stayed home. Can’t believe she didn’t ignore her boss when she said “it’s like the flu”, she was pregnant and put her kids life on the line. What a moron.
Agreed and also low IQ of her to have a kid while being a poorfag. Poorfags who have children are literally worse than murderers imo. I lived in a homeless shelter due to poorfag parents at one point, humiliation and hatred filled me during that time. Poorfag kids who die before they can experience true suffering are lucky. The foid should be happy that her child avoided 18 years of living as a poorfag and that the foid will avoid paying $300,000 in various fees due to this blessed act of God.

Agreed and also low IQ of her to have a kid while being a poorfag. Poorfags who have children are literally worse than murderers imo.
Having kids while you’re in a poor financial situation is a terrible idea. My parents raised me in the fucking hood and I went to shithole schools. I don’t want kids because I fear they’d live a similar life to me, let alone in a bad financial situation.

If I was rich I probably wouldn’t be here, I’d be too busy surgerymaxxing and would be attending a school that isnt a drug ridden zoo.
I lived in a homeless shelter due to poorfag parents at one point, humiliation and hatred filled me during that time.
I’m sorry to hear that, I hope you’re in a better financial situation. I’ve been moneymaxxing hard but I still need a financial breakthrough.
Poorfag kids who die before they can experience true suffering are lucky. The foid should be happy that her child avoided 18 years of living as a poorfag and that the foid will avoid paying $300,000 in various fees due to this blessed act of God.
I’d take being poor/good looking over being rich/ugly any day of the week. Jordan Barret got his first modeling contract after he shoplifted and had his booking photo taken. I got the worst of both worlds. I’m sub 5 and I’ll have to wageslave for years on end until I can have any actual money.

This is the world women fought for. A world where they are forced to wageslave to death and when their unborn kids die they are told to get over it and get back in the pod wagie:feelskek:

Meme gender, meme world, meme timeline.

This is the world women fought for. A world where they are forced to wageslave to death and when their unborn kids die they are told to get over it and get back in the pod wagie:feelskek:

Meme gender, meme world, meme timeline.
Fitting ending for bitches.

Was the pregnant foid double vaxxed?

Damn newborn humans look farkin disgusting
pretty sure it's because it's a underdeveloped still birth hence why it still looks like a fetus.
Normal newborns just look like regular babies

pretty sure it's because it's a underdeveloped still birth hence why it still looks like a fetus.
Normal newborns just look like regular babies

Compare newborn cats,tigers or lions against healthy newborn babies , Human babies are farkin disgusting.

JFL, If anyone believes the femoids' crocodile tears:feelskek:. Killing the babies and fetuses (especially males) is their passion and hobby and what they love to do more. I bet they were relieved to hear about their child's death.

so corona causes blood clots now?
jfl