Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid gets her face ripped off by chimpanzee

based ape also the previous owner died so the ape was taken care of by the dead owner's friend and the dead owner's friend gave the ape sum xannies and wine to the ape and that's how the ape went ape on Charla I wished the cops didn't shoot my ape he dindu nuffin
The new owner looked like a druggie, and what a cunt for stabbing the chimpo multiple times then telling the cops to shoot him. He really dindu nuffin. They could've just tranquilized him until the drugs wore off, but of course the cops are usually cowardly retards.

The new owner looked like a druggie, and what a cunt for stabbing the chimpo multiple times then telling the cops to shoot him. He really dindu nuffin. They could've just tranquilized him until the drugs wore off, but of course the cops are usually cowardly retards.
imagine being an ape, coddled by a human foid for the rest of your life and never getting to fuck a female ape in the wild, human foids disgust me an ape should never be denied of his sexual release

Chimpcel tried to ascend with a human foid and when it failed he went ER on that bitch. He couldn't get any primate pussy, so he went to the picture wall in the cave to try and ask for advice and other chimpcels said that only the alpha male gets all the women and he'll get nothing. They told him if he wanted to ascend he could try running just be monkey game with a human foid. Sadly it didn't end well and he unleashed his primal rage.
:feelskek::feelsgah:

imagine being an ape, coddled by a human foid for the rest of your life and never getting to fuck a female ape in the wild, human foids disgust me an ape should never be denied of his sexual release
She should've took him on trips to the zoo at least twice a week, so he can fuck chimp foids and get his frustration out.

Owner who raised the chimp for 20 years fed him with lobsters and gave him wine also said that she loved him

Reminder that a chimp was more cared and loved than an incel. Brutal chimppill
It never began

She should've took him on trips to the zoo at least twice a week, so he can fuck chimp foids and get his frustration out.
YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE

Chimps unironically mog me.
ffc638a4333cd76e361be314752dd9fd.jpg

Why usually this kind of weird things are white women?

Lmao typical dumb ass bitch. I remember when this happend back in 2009 in Connecticut