Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets depressed and feels unloveable because of Chad

Look at how no one blames or tells her to self improve

Really sad story:cryfeels:.

When we said female depression = not getting a text back from chad after a hookup, we weren't lying

@shii410 lmao look at this shit

Last edited:
Really sad story:cryfeels:.
:feelssus:
When we said female depression = not getting a text back from chad, we weren't lying
my thread should be pinned :panties:

I'd ask her why she expects men to want her for anything other than sex and her appearance when she is evidently the same, only with higher standards. She is unlovable, imagine anyone deluding themselves into loving someone like this.

jfl at this cuck: "Hey I’m 21 and I was actually engaged! There are men our age wanting a serious relationship. Unfortunately she did leave me lol."
Look at how no one blames or tells her to self improve
reverse the sexes and there would be hell to pay

You aren't entitled to anything more, you fucking entitled privileged fat meme depressed piece of menstrual waste.

Actually that's about billion times better than you deserve. This foid here pretending that he's entitled to Chad committing (every other male is trash in its eyes) and everyone playing along, claiming she's the victim.

Meanwhile silly inkwells aren't entitled to being touched by kweens :feelsohh:
I'd ask her why she expects men to want her for anything other than sex and her appearance when she is evidently the same, only with higher standards. She is unlovable, imagine anyone deluding themselves into loving someone like this.
You'd get banned for misogyny if you treated foids with 1/10th of the harshness laid on men for having problems with women.

jfl at this cuck: "Hey I’m 21 and I was actually engaged! There are men our age wanting a serious relationship. Unfortunately she did leave me lol."

reverse the sexes and there would be hell to pay
Same sub:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/20xukt/im_a_27_year_old_male_virgin_who_has_never_been/

''This probably isn't the greatest advice to give, but it sounds like the more you think about it the more you get stressed then depressed. Maybe if you found ways of not stressing that might help you just relax a bit, which might give you more confidence. Maybe a pet or picking up a hobby? Speaking a 24 year old female, you and all the other guys like you in this thread, sound like pretty awesome guys.''

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/rci2am/i_am_an_incel_and_i_fucking_despise_myself_for/

''The negative mindset you have about it is self sabatoging. Women can feel when men want it as bad as you do. You have to approach them with a confident mindset. And you also need to understand a very important fact. LOVE DOES NOT BRING HAPPINESS. I'm only putting this in caps because it's a huge thing. So don't feel like you need a women to be happy. You simply don't. So try to reframe the way you think about relationships and women will find it attractive. you've got this. Seriously.''

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO :feelsclown:

Heart warming :feelssus::feelssus:

lol, this is just how it is

No one are gonna love you for being you. Personality doesnt matter for most people

Either way, doesnt matter much. We're all gonna die eventually. We will be forgotten with time and none of this ever did really matter

Lol foids problems are so foreign its like a completely different species. Hearing about them complain about their privilages and how gigachad wont commit to her while she ignores the armies of sub 6ft non Chad men is pretty disgusting to Me.

Yeah real boo fucking hoo, she could stop fucking guys on the first date.
If somebody is as gentle and nice as him, how can she resist? It's impossible.

Lol foids problems are so foreign its like a completely different species. Hearing about them complain about their privilages and how gigachad wont commit to her while she ignores the armies of sub 6ft non Chad men is pretty disgusting to Me.
It's like hearing someone who eats steaks and caviar for every meal complain to a starving kid that their steak wasn't good enough JFL at this clown world

Same sub:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/20xukt/im_a_27_year_old_male_virgin_who_has_never_been/

''This probably isn't the greatest advice to give, but it sounds like the more you think about it the more you get stressed then depressed. Maybe if you found ways of not stressing that might help you just relax a bit, which might give you more confidence. Maybe a pet or picking up a hobby? Speaking a 24 year old female, you and all the other guys like you in this thread, sound like pretty awesome guys.''

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/rci2am/i_am_an_incel_and_i_fucking_despise_myself_for/

''The negative mindset you have about it is self sabatoging. Women can feel when men want it as bad as you do. You have to approach them with a confident mindset. And you also need to understand a very important fact. LOVE DOES NOT BRING HAPPINESS. I'm only putting this in caps because it's a huge thing. So don't feel like you need a women to be happy. You simply don't. So try to reframe the way you think about relationships and women will find it attractive. you've got this. Seriously.''

I'm just not sure what to do now. I have nothing in my life I am looking forward to, and there isn't even anything I WANT to do if I could.
This is brutal. Same age as me and identical to my own thoughts.

Just tell a guy who is hopeless, who quite literally can't identify anything that he wants in life, to get a fucking hobby:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

When we said female depression = not getting a text back from chad after a hookup, we weren't lying

@shii410 lmao look at this shit

man dont want something serious becaus they know the " deal , by now or are more aware of hypergamy / cheating

and yea chads influence obviously left a mark , haha imagine having a fucking harem and making woman jealous

As a Man , kek , that must be quite a bliss.

@Subhuman100 @Mecoja @trying to ascend @Lebensmüder @Mainländer @PPEcel @ItsOver4cel

Last edited:
This is brutal. Same age as me and identical to my own thoughts.

Just tell a guy who is hopeless, who quite literally can't identify anything that he wants in life, to get a fucking hobby:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
LOVE DOES NOT BRING HAPPINESS

The definition of insanity.

Keep geting pumped n dumped by Chad's with the expectation of a different result. :forcedsmile:

It's like hearing someone who eats steaks and caviar for every meal complain to a starving kid that their steak wasn't good enough JFL at this clown world
Yeah lol thats a pretty great metaphor. I use the starving kids metaphor everyday Myself, with Incels being the Starving peasant and Fresh Delicious female Pussy that gets paraded in front of our faces everywhere we turn on the street and on the internet as the Fatty Ribeye Steak

Same sub:

:feelsclown: world

Same sub:

At least these guys have opportunities to talk to girls to try and start something. Even if I was NT I wouldn’t know what to do to get a gf. Most guys aren’t randomly approaching girls at coffee shops so how do they get gf’s? It can’t be online since most guys get barely any matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back