Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid Gets Chadfished

KOBA_1257

KOBA_1257

LeHobbesienÉfilistique
-
There was a girl who I hated so much and she was a complete bitch to me since I am an incel (women like making low-tier men suffer). I create an Instagram account of a chad in Montpellier and wants to smash. I made this bitch spend over 500 € on an uber from Lyon to Montpellier.

There was a girl who I hated so much and she was a complete bitch to me since I am an incel (women like making low-tier men suffer). I create an Instagram account of a chad in Montpellier and wants to smash. I made this bitch spend over 500 € on an uber from Lyon to Montpellier.
Kys if LARP
Based if true

I find it very improbably that you're telling the truth here. No way would anyone do that, foid or not, for a chad or not. It's just inconceivable.
I sent her a fake video and spoke to her for 3 months. I built trust with her. She was very desperate.

Last edited:
Ah. That makes more sense. What does she look like anyways? Is she an 8 or higher?
nope, she was average. Probably a 6-7, but she acted like a 10. I had to run the chadfish program on my CPU and put the foid in her place.

terminator GIF

Based if true. I couldn’t evilmaxx because I’m too numb to hate any specific person

How did you create an Instagram acc that looks genuine? That takes effort.

Show screenshots of your work and your convos with this female.

Well done. Hitting two birds with one stone.

How did you create an Instagram acc that looks genuine? That takes effort.

Show screenshots of your work and your convos with this female.
This happened three years ago and I had my old phone. I posted it up on the french incel forum with all the screenshots and everything, but they banned me since they suspected me of being a glowie.

Where do you get believable pictures to do this?

Where do you get believable pictures to do this?
Happened long time ago, foid was average but chad started hitting on her, she was also lonely too which made the chadfish even more effective.

Shoulda told her that u would come to her, and then make her pay for your trip