Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid gets called 'chubby'; makes national news

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-58986076

'She's a chubby little thing, isn't she? Have you noticed? Probably her dad's [Gordon Ramsay's] cooking, I should imagine,' a radio DJ said...

Chubby

well she is chubby. why did this make the news?

Last edited:
Her face is fat ngl

She is a lil fatty, it’s just the truth.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's okay for a foid to be a landwhale, but if you're a man, you should have an athletic body with 10% bf, ngl. :feelsclown:

Damn either that pic I posted was airbrushed af or she's been taking on calories by the truckload ever since (to provide energy for dancing of course).
Its an edited to oblivion photo, you cant fake videos taken by tv.
It's okay for a foid to be a landwhale, but if you're a man, you should have an athletic body with 10% bf, ngl. :feelsclown:
Hit the gym bro but if you tell a "lady" to put down the bacon everyone lose their shit.

Damn either that pic I posted was airbrushed af or she's been taking on calories by the truckload ever since (to provide energy for dancing of course).
:lul::lul::lul:
She is fat as fuck and ugly as ass, jfl having a face like that at 19yo. Just because she has a hole between her legs this is a tragedy and a news.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liX9sltURjE

Her dad Gordon Ramsey is crying because he realized his daughter is butt fuck ugly, but since she is a woman she is on just exist mode. He cried at how hard he had it while she gets everything by existing, including his money.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Janice from Sopranos:blackpill:

Not fat but a bit chubby indeed

le more celeb exposure xDDDDDD