Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid gets arm chewed off by stray mutt she took in, and still keeps it (for a while) and forgives it

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
An awkward spergy guy gives a foid the "ick"? HUMAN RESOURCES! or THIS IS GOING ON MY TIKTOK!
A beta husband has a bad day and raises his voice? TOXIC MASCULINITY! THIS IS WHY WE NEED FEMINISM! WE NEED TO RECONSIDER OUR RELATIONSHIP
A dog chews her arm so bad that it needs to be amputatd? MY SWEET ANGEL

Despite everything she has been through, Munoz said she holds no anger toward Zona, whom she still refers to as "her sweet angel." She said the dog, who was euthanized after the incident, was not himself when he attacked. Munoz wonders if the whole situation could have been avoided if she took in Zona sooner.

she is good for grapes (gta6)

An awkward spergy guy gives a foid the "ick"? HUMAN RESOURCES! or THIS IS GOING ON MY TIKTOK!
A beta husband has a bad day and raises his voice? TOXIC MASCULINITY! THIS IS WHY WE NEED FEMINISM! WE NEED TO RECONSIDER OUR RELATIONSHIP
A dog chews her arm so bad that it needs to be amputatd? MY SWEET ANGEL

Despite everything she has been through, Munoz said she holds no anger toward Zona, whom she still refers to as "her sweet angel." She said the dog, who was euthanized after the incident, was not himself when he attacked. Munoz wonders if the whole situation could have been avoided if she took in Zona sooner.
over

And then they fucked happily ever after.

daily dogpill
√√√√√√

Foids have more sympathy for vicious animals that literally mutilate them than for ugly males.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back