Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel RageFuel: TwoX whore gets yelled at by a male coworker and makes it a MeToo thing

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-

Original text since it's deleted:
Today has been one of the hardest days of my life. I quit my job today. What led up to it? I reported a male co-worker for harassing me. I expected my boss of 5 years to believe me, but I was retaliated against.

My boss told me I was a liar and that “no one would believe you”. I was told my boss’s cop friend could privately talk to me and I need to get over the harassment. In fact, it was “my fault” for provoking my co-worker and making him yell at me. This man scared me so much I threw up and was shaking. This was a grown man who knew better, but my boss took his side. My boss took a new employee’s word that hasn’t even been employed for 90 days over mine. I worked there for 5 years without a single complaint!

My boss then told me if I didn’t drop the report or say I was overexaggerating, “things will get bad for you”.

I talked to legal and since it is a small company, my options were limited. Filing suit isn’t always the best option. I was asked by the lawyer, “what do you want”. Honestly, I wanted someone to believe me. This past week was horrible, all I did was report an incident. I did nothing wrong. I essentially was given 2 options: 1. I continue to be harrassed and yelled at by my co-worker and boss and eventually fired. 2. I quit with my head held high and my sanity still in tact.
The support from other women I have received has been overwhelmingly. I’ve heard so many of my teachers, professors, friends, and even my grandma tell me how this has happened to them. I’m lucky I have my parents supporting me financially, but so many women have no where else to go. My gym friend told me she was being sexually harrassed by the boss’s son, but she needed the health insurance for her medical bills. She hugged me and told me, “I’m so proud of you for leaving on your terms and not staying like I did”.

I guess what I’m trying to say here, is to believe women. All I did was make a report and I got retaliated against and quit my job. This is why women don’t report.

Edit. Thank you for all the support. It’s sad that there are so many people that have lived this nightmare, but we are not alone. No one is. I have done my best, I have talked to a lawyer, I talked to the police, and I did the best I could. I know so many of y’all want a fairytale ending where I fight this to the bitter end, but this isn’t a fairy tale. It’s a hard lesson to learn that there will be things in life we don’t want to happen, but will have to accept.
Also, if you want to troll and say how women aren’t allowed to xyz, go spread your poison somewhere else. I’m not going to debate you or argue with you.

Edit 2: I mainly posted this to bring awareness. My friend actually told me she was sexually harrassed and had to stay because her family depended on it. She told me, “this is why women don’t report”. It wasn’t geared towards men are the enemy. In fact, the boss who retaliated against me was/is a woman. If anything it is more on how the laws and reporting in the states need to be fixed so this doesn’t keep on happening. I’ve read literally dozens of comments about how this happened to men and women too. I’m sorry this still happens in 2019. I know many of you want the details on the harassment, but it sadly very descriptive and unsavory what was done and said to me. I have been advised to not talk about it and a part of me doesn’t want to. If you don’t believe me 100%, I get it. At least believe someone enough to investigate.

JFL. Literally everyone involved in this situation in real life is on the guy's side. The boss, the HR rep, coworkers, the cop, the lawyer, all of them, which most likely includes other women, think she's wrong.

Now don't get me wrong, I feel for her. Some people is just skilled at making a coworker look like an idiot until they get fired. In any situation, you can be right or wrong depending on how skilled you are at spinning the narrative, and most of the time the one doing the bullying is the most skilled. I've had that happen to me, and I'm proud to say most of the time I've been smart enough to counter it, though one time they did get me fired and got away with treating me like shit. But well.

My point is, while I do feel for the OP, it's not ok to spin this to make it political. This is something that happens to men too. She should learn to communicate in a way that makes people agree with her and to be able to come up with a narrative of what happened that shows her in a good light, and then she'd actually be able to defend herself in real life against this guy.

Instead, she goes to TwoX and tells the story in a way that is basically "male men man man man man men man male harassment believe women man man man harassment men bad, my women friends believe me, a friend got sexually assaulted", like I literally have no idea what happened exactly. I understand she needs someone to actually support her and maybe that's why she did this, because it's not like she posted the guys name or anything so there's no harm in it. However, this kind of harassment happens to men too, and is done by both men and women, and presenting it in such a way as she did is very unfair to men who went through the same and also had to quit or get fired. But well what do you expect from a foid.

The foids usually always stick together unless there is a chad to divide them, the fact that her foid boss of 5 years told her to gtfo makes me think she was either full of shit or somehow misrepresenting the story, or the guy was a chad fucking her foid boss, if a foid must choose between keeping a chad and anything else well you all know what's going to happen.

The foids usually always stick together unless there is a chad to divide them, the fact that her foid boss of 5 years told her to gtfo makes me think she was either full of shit or somehow misrepresenting the story, or the guy was a chad fucking her foid boss, if a foid must choose between keeping a chad and anything else well you all know what's going to happen.
high iq
This is what supposedly happened according to another post by her:

So at our organization we have had a lot of new hirees in the past month. This new guy, Rafeal, has been peculiar. He isn’t really friendly, has had multiple complaints against him, and I found out Monday has been harassing the other female employees. How? He gets in their personal space, yells at them, and he even grabbed one girls purse to keep her from leaving. The girls (4 in total) have reported him. My boss boss was actually there because the girls and I planned to talk to our boss about the incident before Rafeal got in a confrontation with me.

Then, this past week, I had an encounter with him. I was asked by my boss to help assist him with an assignment and I told him I was. I tell him the work is good and it’s a good job, then he goes off on me. He says, “don’t talk to me like I’m stupid you think I’m stupid or something”. I’m stunned and I tried to explain and he kept on, raising his voice, “you think you’re so perfect, but you’re just a fake. Quit talking to me like I’m 10... you’re not the boss of me... what did I ever to do make you hate me, tell me”! He also said, “you’ve had it out for me since day 1”. At that he got in my personal space and tried to grab me and I ran to my boss.

My boss told me to go home and honestly, I’m embarrassed to say, I cried about it. I’ve never had a coworker yell at me or even talk to me like that before. I don’t understand what I did wrong. Sure I don’t like that he has harassed the other female employees, but I have never been rude/mean to this guy.

My friend told me to write it all down and I did. Just now, I’m not sure how I’m supposed to go to work with this guy. I don’t feel comfortable with a grown man at 35, yelling at me. I’m a small female, I’m only 5 foot with shoes for God’s sake. I’m not sure what to do.

Edit: A female employee caught him forging documents last week and it was reported. When he confronted me it was when I was supposed to talk with the girls about him to both our managers.

Tdlr; Male Coworker (35) goes off on me and now I’m (F21) scared to go to work.

It seems that the harassement was for a yell jfl: In fact, it was “my fault” for provoking my co-worker and making him yell at me.
working with women is a fucking mistake and of course that yell guy must be a sub 5 or something.

high iq
This is what supposedly happened according to another post by her:
I don't believe foid stories, what we need to know the truth is a pic of rafael. When her foid boss told her to go home sounds like she got wet for the abusive chad display.

I don't believe foid stories, what we need to know the truth is a pic of rafael. When her foid boss told her to go home sounds like she got wet for the abusive chad display.
i think he's an incel and that's why those foids hate him but the foid boss wants him in the company bc he brings her money, if he was chad then those foids wouldnt hate him

Lifefuel that nothing happened to the guy, if his co-workers were IT posters, it would've ended differently

If everyone around you is an asshole maybe youre an asshole. This woman is just too used to getting it her way, you can just tell shes used to abusing her pussy pass by the way she falls back to the he was LE GROWN MAN WHO KNEW BETTER excuse

No shit, youre a grown woman now fuck off, you should know better too you dumb whore, hope a semi rams into her car and decapitates her

This is some feminist LARPing to make foids seem "oppressed"

If everyone around you is an asshole maybe youre an asshole. This woman is just too used to getting it her way, you can just tell shes used to abusing her pussy pass by the way she falls back to the he was LE GROWN MAN WHO KNEW BETTER excuse

No shit, youre a grown woman now fuck off, you should know better too you dumb whore, hope a semi rams into her car and decapitates her
based

Hmm...

In real life, no one takes this foid's side. Her coworkers, her boss, the lawyer, the cops...all the people who actually know the facts aren't on her side.

On the Internet, everyone takes her side. All the random strangers who don't know jack shit about this case and only go by the vague anecdotes she tells are on her side.

You'd think this would tell you something, and indeed almost every normal, rational human being can draw the logical conclusion from these facts. It's only the low-IQ cucks of "le Reddit" who are too fucking stubborn and stupid to get it.

Hmm...

In real life, no one takes this foid's side. Her coworkers, her boss, the lawyer, the cops...all the people who actually know the facts aren't on her side.

On the Internet, everyone takes her side. All the random strangers who don't know jack shit about this case and only go by the vague anecdotes she tells are on her side.

You'd think this would tell you something, and indeed almost every normal, rational human being can draw the logical conclusion from these facts. It's only the low-IQ cucks of "le Reddit" who are too fucking stubborn and stupid to get it.

high iq but it is also true that sometimes people siding with someone irl can simply mean that they're more skilled at presenting the facts in a way that suits them

this foid is kinda skilled at that but not really, maybe the guy mogs her in that aspect. i have gotten fired from jobs for being bad at this, and then in the future came out on top on similar situations due to having learned to present facts in a way that makes people agree with me. there's no such thing as being objectively right or wrong

so that being said i have two theories:
  1. besides yelling at her that one time, this guy is being an asshole to her and so is everyone else at the office, she wanted reddit validation but was afraid of being insulted even more, so linked it to "metoo" so people will support her for political reasons
  2. this is a poor guy whom she tried to ruin his life just for getting mad at her after she's been treating him like shit for a while, and she tried take advantage of the metoo problem to ruin his life, and it didnt work irl but it did on reddit

So she got yelled at once and this made her vomit and then quit her job

The absolute state of women, they're so fucking weak minded. They unironically would kill themselves if they had to spend a week as an incel.
They wouldnt last a day as an incel tbh

They truly want to be a protected class don't they? She would just laugh if the same thing happened to some male coworker of her.

They wouldnt last a day as an incel tbh
they wouldnt be able to kill themselves tbh so i wonder what they'd do

probably cope like those landwhales who say they're beautiful