Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid fucked landlord for rent payment

Foids usually go the stripper route if they lose their jobs suddenly and their income is disrupted.

He must've been a chad because if it was an old ethnic male that she had to fuck, she would most certainly have went for a couple of other options before fucking an ethnic subhuman male as a last resort.

She could have borrowed from a friend or family member.

When I have my own real estate business in the third world this is something I'll definitely do.

I will intentionally lease out some of my properties to poor struggling women knowing they wouldn't be able to pay in time just so I could have sex with them in exchange for rent.

I think this could also work as a pipeline for recruiting women into my sex cult.

Last edited:
Wouldn't even cross her mind. What would is that she could just go to the police and say you tried to rape her. Then you would get locked up and she would get several months free rent.

Every foid is a prostitute, no exceptions.

I would have evicted her ass :feelshaha:

Sex is barely worth more than 10$ and she owed him what, like 500$?

What a dumb cuck. Women wouldn't be living in tutorial mode if men weren't such spineless cucks.

He probably also felt like he is the badass winner in this story. Don't be mistaken, she profited much more than he, that's why she brags on Reddit.

Last edited: