Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid fucked landlord for rent payment

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
fucking Chad landlord gets to fuck her every other night now.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fuck USA for not making it legal for landlords to fuck tenants for rent. If it were legal, I would have ascended by now. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

"Every other night"
:feelsrope:

I hope it was a tall white foid that had to have sex with her 58 year old, 5'2, balding potbellied Indian landlord. I hope the landlord wasn't a Chad

I hope it was a tall white foid that had to have sex with her 58 year old, 5'2, balding potbellied Indian landlord. I hope the landlord wasn't a Chad
He was at least chadlite no other option.

I would offer small amount of money ( from 50€ to 100€ ) to female in need if she offers me her milkers.

Fake and gay
big cope in Eastern Europe many lucky landlords fuck young college Stacies in exchange for rent. While in cuck USA, gay faggot government would arrest landlord. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I would offer small amount of money ( from 50€ to 100€ ) to female in need if she offers me her milkers.
The law has cockblocked many money maxxers cels like me @faded from landlord maxxing and getting sex from college Stacies in exchange for rent :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:! Disgusting filthy totalitarian government :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

big cope in Eastern Europe many lucky landlords fuck young college Stacies in exchange for rent. While in cuck USA, gay faggot government would arrest landlord. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Don't see why that law is cucked. Foids being able to exchange sex for rent would be even more tutorial mode. In US everbody has to pay, equality :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

And some fuckers here still don’t realize the power of money when you’re an incel which is your only power:feelskek:

Hello Mr truecel
-I …I…..I can’t pay rent this month

- don’t worry miss , we’ll work it out:feelskek::feelsdevil:

The law has cockblocked many money maxxers cels like me @faded from landlord maxxing and getting sex from college Stacies in exchange for rent :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:! Disgusting filthy totalitarian government :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking cuck government preventing me from landlord maxxing

And some fuckers here still don’t realize the power of money when you’re an incel which is your only power:feelskek:

Hello Mr truecel

Wouldn't even cross her mind. What would is that she could just go to the police and say you tried to rape her. Then you would get locked up and she would get several months free rent.

Wouldn't even cross her mind. What would is that she could just go to the police and say you tried to rape her. Then you would get locked up and she would get several months free rent.
Only for low iQ cel , make her text you to see it was consensual when the police try to investigate

Only for low iQ cel , make her text you to see it was consensual when the police try to investigate
Thats assuming she involves you at all. She can quite literally just call the police and state you let yourself in with the key and raped her, and she was embarrassed so she didnt report it until the next day after showering. I sat on a rape trial that went the same way and he was locked up for it, even though it was a he said/she said scenario. No evidence required.

Thats assuming she involves you at all. She can quite literally just call the police and state you let yourself in with the key and raped her, and she was embarrassed so she didnt report it until the next day after showering. I sat on a rape trial that went the same way and he was locked up for it, even though it was a he said/she said scenario. No evidence required.
There are lot of ways to cover your ass, I think , even though burgerland is turning to a feminist shithole, They still have some strong legal Justice system.

Maybe use camera, and don’t go to her appartement but in a hotel

There are lot of ways to cover your ass, I think , even though burgerland is turning to a feminist shithole, They still have some strong legal Justice system.

Maybe use camera, and don’t go to her appartement but in a hotel
No you are misunderstanding me. I dont mean that she arranges to have sex with you. I mean that she would just call the police and report a rape. You would never know about it. you'd just be in your office when the police come and confused why you are being arrested. No sex, no rape, no visits. Just lies.

No you are misunderstanding me. I dont mean that she arranges to have sex with you. I mean that she would just call the police and report a rape. You would never know about it. you'd just be in your office when the police come and confused why you are being arrested. No sex, no rape, no visits. Just lies.
Well as long as she doesn’t have any proof , I don’t think she can send your ass to jail

Me too is dangerous for sullying and destroying a man’s reputation , if you are an incel who arrived at the level of being a landlord, you give no shit about reputations, you’re just a moneymaxx incel who enjoy his cope

Hello Mr truecel

Im getting a boner just thinking about such an opportunity to use some broke desperate hole's vag for my pleasure :feelsohh::ahegao:

Well as long as she doesn’t have any proof , I don’t think she can send your ass to jail

Me too is dangerous for sullying and destroying a man’s reputation , if you are an incel who arrived at the level of being a landlord, you give no shit about reputations, you’re just a moneymaxx incel who enjoy his cope
Im telling you I sat on trial and saw it happen. All it takes is a woman to accuse you and a jury to condemn you. I'll let you guess how the defendant of the trial I sat on looked like.

Im telling you I sat on trial and saw it happen. All it takes is a woman to accuse you and a jury to condemn you. I'll let you guess how the defendant of the trial I sat on looked like.
I guess he doesn’t look like Jeremy Meeks :feelskek:

But still , I don’t think a hole can send you to jail if she don’t have any proofs.

Was that a reality tv show trial or a real trial ?

I guess he doesn’t look like Jeremy Meeks :feelskek:

But still , I don’t think a hole can send you to jail if she don’t have any proofs.

Was that a reality tv show trial or a real trial ?
A real trial. I was an alternate juror so I didnt sit in the deliberation or vote. Guy is rotting in jail as we speak.

A real trial. I was an alternate juror so I didnt sit in the deliberation or vote. Guy is rotting in jail as we speak.
Fuck that is ragefuel. Was there any evidence? Burgerland is supposed to ban abortion soon so they aren't completely lost. If ur rlly lucky you'll get a based cop that just tells the foid to fuck off

Without any proof ?

I feel like you’re sincere but i can’t just believe it .

I know it can happen though but it’s very rare

Without any proof ?

I feel like you’re sincere but i can’t just believe it .

I know it can happen though but it’s very rare
It's not rare at all. One party tells a story, then the other party tells a story. The jury is required to treat all witness testimony as if it were truth because they testified under oath. The DA did not cross examine the Defendant. The Defendant's attorney tried to cross examine the victim but she cried and they let her off the stand. They had a DNA expert come up to explain the significance of DNA. There was no DNA evidence collected or presented. The forensic scientist just wasted everyone's time for an hour. They had the defendants brother testify, but he was not able to give any testimony aside from stating that he visited the defendant in jail after the arrest, they wanted him to give character testimony but that isn't allowed in court. The police that responded testified and said when they arrived to arrest the defendant, he was arguing with his wife in the room. That was the entirety of the testimony. Closing argument from DA was, most rape trials are a he said/ she said case, it was up to the jury to decide who was telling the truth. Safe to say, after that and much more evidence, I no longer trust the US justice system.

When the dollar collapses, pussy and blowjobs will become the new currency.

It's not rare at all. One party tells a story, then the other party tells a story. The jury is required to treat all witness testimony as if it were truth because they testified under oath. The DA did not cross examine the Defendant. The Defendant's attorney tried to cross examine the victim but she cried and they let her off the stand. They had a DNA expert come up to explain the significance of DNA. There was no DNA evidence collected or presented. The forensic scientist just wasted everyone's time for an hour. They had the defendants brother testify, but he was not able to give any testimony aside from stating that he visited the defendant in jail after the arrest, they wanted him to give character testimony but that isn't allowed in court. The police that responded testified and said when they arrived to arrest the defendant, he was arguing with his wife in the room. That was the entirety of the testimony. Closing argument from DA was, most rape trials are a he said/ she said case, it was up to the jury to decide who was telling the truth. Safe to say, after that and much more evidence, I no longer trust the US justice system.
Damn, I always found this jury system retarded.

Anyway my point is as an incel only money can let you enjoy life.

The west justice system is really hellish for men.

Decades ago , they had no fuckin law saying you can’t have sex with your tenant if she can’t pay

Last edited:

Anyway my point is as an incel only money can let you enjoy life
Its a cope. Guns give you power and let you enjoy life. More so than money.

Anyway my point is as an incel only money can let you enjoy life.

The west justice system is really hellish for men.

Decades ago , they had no fuckin law saying you can’t have sex with your tenant if she can’t pay
juries r retarded ik rape cases get thrown out as long as u don't have a jury full of literal cuckolds:feelsree:

Its a cope. Guns give you power and let you enjoy life. More so than money.
not as single man , your power is extremely short term.

You’ll go ER and few seconds later it’s grave or jail in life.

If we were in mad max world , I would agree with you physical force is power.

But in the era you lived in , money is your only ally, you could get up at the hour you want fuck the young Stacy Pussy.
Eating good food and so on

not as single man , your power is extremely short term.

You’ll go ER and few seconds later it’s grave or jail in life.

If we were in mad max world , I would agree with you physical force is power.

But in the era you lived in , money is your only ally, you could get up at the hour you want fuck the young Stacy Pussy.
Eating good food and so on
Im not saying go ER. Im just saying stay strapped because you never know they'll pull your card. They want you to play the "fair trial" game but they'll keep you locked up and disarmed the whole time until you get your verdict. They'll give you an impossible bail to meet and extend your trail out as far as they can, then delay it. It's child's play once they have you in their custody. Money won't help you. Don't let them.

Im not saying go ER. Im just saying stay strapped because you never know they'll pull your card. They want you to play the "fair trial" game but they'll keep you locked up and disarmed the whole time until you get your verdict. They'll give you an impossible bail to meet and extend your trail out as far as they can, then delay it. It's child's play once they have you in their custody. Money won't help you. Don't let them.
I understand the important of having strap but it’s not like you’re living a dangerous life like you’re some kind of super cop or ghetto thug.

A gun will not fulfill the desire I face everyday

Money will fulfill all the desire and need I face everyday : food , rent , women , hobby , time freedom

I understand the important of having strap but it’s not like you’re living a dangerous life like you’re some kind of super cop or ghetto thug.

A gun will not fulfill the desire I face everyday

Money will fulfill all the desire and need I face everyday : food , rent , women , hobby , time freedom
breaking bad gun GIF

Give to me your food, rent, women, garden supplies and guitars, and no one gets hurt.

breaking bad gun GIF

Give to me your food, rent, women, garden supplies and guitars, and no one gets hurt.
Why Guitars ?:feelskek:

I get what you mean but the likelihood of you facing this situation is extremely low , specially as a discreet incel.

I’m not even disagreeing on the importance of having a gun.

But 500 K would be better than a gun

Why Guitars ?:feelskek:

I get what you mean but the likelihood of you facing this situation is extremely low , specially as a discreet incel.

I’m not even disagreeing on the importance of having a gun.

But 500 K would be better than a gun
I like to play guitar. Just hobby maxing. I agree $500k is better than a gun, but a gun only costs $300 or so depending. Much more accessible than $500k

Money is pasteurised power.
Don’t give a fuck
It’s still power and it still shield you from homelessness, starvation poverty, wageslaving and sexual frustration .

Don’t give a fuck
It’s still power and it still shield you from homelessness, starvation poverty, wageslaving and sexual frustration .
That's what I meant. Money is raw power and can be used for essentials.

That's what I meant. Money is raw power and can be used for essentials.
Oh my bad brocel
I haven’t fully integrated the delicacies of burgerland language :feelskek:

@jerkjocky this a larp?

@jerkjocky this a larp?
yes, or its by an absolutely disgusting 2/10 landwhale. find literally one attractive women in real life that makes long posts on reddit. enough said

yes, or its by an absolutely disgusting 2/10 landwhale. find literally one attractive women in real life that makes long posts on reddit. enough said
:feelskek:
Obviously, and they taking blackpills from a larp

landlordmaxxing is legit