Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid followed me on quora

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
after I cut ties with the church because inkwelldom made me go insane, a fine firecrotch foid I had a crush on from the youth group who now leads said youth group found me on quora and followed me for some reason.

never was a single interaction between us exchanged, so thats even more odd. This a sort of a follow up of this thread of mine:

She wants your rice dick

fakecel bragging reported

Have you interacted with her before, and generally seen what she thinks of you? :feelssus:

It's unlikely it is anything relating to a relationship, if you are a subhuman; though I do wonder why you're using Quora, and how she knows, considering the inherent subpar nature of the quality of the answers and generally unneeded major uses. :feelsjuice:

Have you interacted with her before, and generally seen what she thinks of you? :feelssus:

It's unlikely it is anything relating to a relationship, if you are a subhuman; though I do wonder why you're using Quora, and how she knows, considering the inherent subpar nature of the quality of the answers and generally unneeded major uses. :feelsjuice:
Only brief & superficial interactions really ever occured between us mang

Last edited:
Mogs me by having a foid follower.

I wanna krempee her ultra liberal ginger ass, mang :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Ginger foids are just...:ahegao::ahegao:
1668451512561-png.675621

Attachments

• 1668451512561.png
    1668451512561.png
    561.4 KB · Views: 64
She's not following you

She's stalking you

after I cut ties with the church because inkwelldom made me go insane, a fine firecrotch foid I had a crush on from the youth group who now leads said youth group found me on quora and followed me for some reason.

never was a single interaction between us exchanged, so thats even more odd. This a sort of a follow up of this thread of mine:

Maybe ask her why? Idk