Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid enters chatroom for Incels just to inform us that she would reject us IRL and that she only dates white guys

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
It’s not enough to simply fucking ignore us, she has to kick us when we’re down. They want us dead

Attachments

• B5BF11A3-6C9E-4522-B44F-63D16DD33A2B.jpeg
    B5BF11A3-6C9E-4522-B44F-63D16DD33A2B.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 126
  • A2D9919D-9A2A-4B76-AFB7-D76F94EB25A2.jpeg
    A2D9919D-9A2A-4B76-AFB7-D76F94EB25A2.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 126
Weird, I assumed women would have positive attitudes toward incels after reading our online forums.

Man, I hope she steps on glass in bare feet. God, I hate most women.

Man, I hope she steps on glass in bare feet. God, I hate most women.
I’m not even gonna say what I hope happens to her on here

She claims to have depression but went out of her way to trigger depressive episodes in others, fuck her

I’m not even gonna say what I hope happens to her on here

She claims to have depression but went out of her way to trigger depressive episodes in others, fuck her
A person with actual depression wouldn’t purposely try to trigger the depression of others without a good reason because they know how it feels.

I'd happily be friends with half black half Indian. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

A person with actual depression wouldn’t purposely try to trigger the depression of others without a good reason because they know how it feels.
Female depression = only sub 6s and ethnic men are willing to date me

This sounds gigafake tbh

They always claim that not all women are attracted to the same things yet reality more so than not, debunks this.

Attractive face = Set for life in all areas

Unattractive face = You have to struggle for scraps at best

Of course this only applies if your male. Foids win no matter what.

Last edited:
Give her the electric chair

Weird, I assumed women would have positive attitudes toward incels after reading our online forums.
I think there is a shift of attitude, now they are embracing hypergamy in public with no shame at all.

Good evening. I hate the majority of women.

I think there is a shift of attitude, now they are embracing hypergamy in public with no shame at all.
Yeah, to paraphrase the Dark Knight's Joker, we brought it out in the open, we should expect it to change the tone of things in general.

People will keep following incentives to get what they want, they won't be shamed out of it. If something ugly about them is exposed, they'll make it a point of pride.