Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid drops tsar bomba blackpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

sure, i’ve hooked up with a guy on the first date just because i felt the connection, while simultaneously waiting until the 7th date+ with another guy just because i didn’t think we had the right connection yet. and that’s FINE.

We don't even need to spread the blackpill, roasties are doing it much better than we ever could :feelshaha:

At this point you just need to open any female orientated sub or forum to get blasted with deadly doses of blackpills, yet normfags still remain blind

They breath blackpill just most men doesnt want to see it, they use not all women excuse for everything.

At this point you just need to open any female orientated sub or forum to get blasted with deadly doses of blackpills, yet normfags still remain blind
It’s because femoids hide it in double speak that braindead normies can’t see through. That’s why she says “the right connection” instead of “The better looking one with a big dick”.

It’s because femoids hide it in double speak that braindead normies can’t see through. That’s why she says “the right connection” instead of “The better looking one with a big dick”.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

i'm amazed how redditors can cope when blackpills are shoved down their throats.

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

They breath blackpill just most men doesnt want to see it, they use not all women excuse for everything.
Exactly,always in denial i guess the truth is harsh to absorb.

You think women that are in any way normal use these shitty forums? How many women do you know that use the internet for anything other than Instagram, VSCO, TikTok and Snapchat?
Any foid you see on reddit or any other forum is either a man larping, a "femcel" or a 30+ year old corpse.

Whoredom and lookism are laws in this cucked world and you are a rapist or worse if you disagree jfl

JFL what is keeping a man for setting up his own boundary where he does not date girls who have one night stands.

JFL what is keeping a man for setting up his own boundary where he does not date girls who have one night stands.
That is misogyny and racism you fucking pedo!!!

cOnNeCtIoN dUh

JF FUCKING L

Your Looks Is your Connection to her

Going on Dates is cucked and Just a Huge Jesterfest for the man .

And Not getting it in after the 2. Is aswell , Heck No even after the 1. One

You think women that are in any way normal use these shitty forums? How many women do you know that use the internet for anything other than Instagram, VSCO, TikTok and Snapchat?
Any foid you see on reddit or any other forum is either a man larping, a "femcel" or a 30+ year old corpse.
Regardless, foids are a hivemind, what one does all do
Legit, most normies are brain dead morons thinking they are smart - they get cucked, cheated, lied to, abused, used and many other things and they still can't see the truth.

The most perfidious thing is not even that she isn't willing to fuck every guy on 1st date.

It's that she DECEIVES the unattractive men and goes on MORE dates with them because "the connection isn't there yet" and probably lets them pay for the dates and leads them on. :feelskek:

At least have some standards and say something like: "No matter who you are. 3 dates minimum. If by then I don't find you hot you are out, otherwise I will fuck you", but no, they behave like the most whorish whores and suck Chads dick 5 minutes after meeting him and act like prudish nuns towards subhumans. It doesn't get more evil than that. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also JFL that Cuckit doesn't see that, but I guess they are Reddit for a reason. :feelskek:

typical foids trying to justify their whoredom.
men should not allow foids to say bs like this.
Conncetion she is talking about is basically the face .

I want to buy a rope, how much:feelsrope:

The whole rotten structure of the west need to collapse.