Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid doesn't say no to / during sex act, but feels uncomfortable

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
BOOM AUTOMATIC RAPE 

I see this shit all over reddit and it is driving me up a fucking wall.

sub 8s should avoid being within 300 meters of the nearest foid

aka aziz ansari the hero

Like with that currycel Aziz Ansari.

He sperges out jamming finger down her throat, she never verbally objects, then calls him a rapist after the fact.

FHO LOGIC.

It's laughable. Even if you are the perfect gentleman literally asking for consent they will tell you "Stop asking me it's ruining the moment", but if you're not asking for consent they will accuse you of rape if you're not chad.

Gotta look for all the IOR (indications of rape) from now on, dear men. First step: Look in the mirror.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
It's laughable. Even if you are the perfect gentleman literally asking for consent they will tell you "Stop asking me it's ruining the moment", but if you're not asking for consent they will accuse you of rape if you're not chad.

Gotta look for all the IOR (indications of rape) from now on, dear men. First step: Look in the mirror.

In real life you never ask for consent. I've never asked once. It's how sex happens, it's a series of physical moves. 
And sometimes no means yes!

It's like people are ignoring these two facts as they spout their bullshit.

I think that if you get caught doing a false rape scheme and the man gets wrongfully convicted that the woman should receive 10 years in prison, minimum.

Just say "all sex is rape" and be done with it.  That's inevitably where this is all heading towards anyway.  

50 years from now almost everyone will look at PIV having been legal in the past the same way we look at slavery having been legal 200 years ago.  Maybe 1 percent of society will think PIV could even hypothetically be consensual and they will be imprisoned for "hate speech" if they openly express this opinion in public or on the internet.

Grain_of_sin said:
I think that if you get caught doing a false rape scheme and the man gets wrongfully convicted that the woman should receive 10 years in prison, minimum.

Vagina and ass sewn shut minimum.

Sub8Hate said:
BOOM AUTOMATIC RAPE 

I see this shit all over reddit and it is driving me up a fucking wall.

Like we'd ever get into a situation like that...

_incelinside said:
sub 8s should avoid being within 300 meters of the nearest foid
TheVman said:
aka aziz ansari the hero
BlackPill47 said:
Like with that currycel Aziz Ansari.
He sperges out jamming finger down her throat, she never verbally objects, then calls him a rapist after the fact.
FHO LOGIC.

She even sucked his donger voluntarily, how the fuck is that ''rape''?
She just regret that she had sex with the subhuman(she did it because of his status/money) and cried rape afterwards.