Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid doesnt accept her only attribute

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

I dont support sexual abuse in anyway just to get that out the way. She talks about people commenting on her looks is possibly one of the worst things a person can do. She thinks people should focus on a womens other attributes like "intelligence" and "love for animals". Womens main attribute is their looks and they dont even have to be that good at that either anymore. She calls them "hurtful compliments" thats legit the funniest shit I have ever heard a foid say in my life I doubt she can imagine a life with 0 compliments and 0 validation.

Am I supposed feel sympathetic for that whining whore? Accept it as a privilege, stupid bitch. Sexual assault was probably over the top, I can get that, but the rest is total bullshit. Men are attracted to beautiful women, you cant change that. Maybe you would want to silence them so they couldnt comment on your looks on penalty of criminal law?

Last edited:
Stuff like this is insulting to me she is literally complaining about winning the lottery of life.

This is why the female´s brain is flawed they complain and cry about the things males wish they had e.g. good looks and the validation, adoration and admiration that comes with that.

she still has rape-play with chad its over Idc she can go throw herself off a building if she doesnt wanna live

Stuff like this is insulting to me she is literally complaining about winning the lottery of life.

This is why the female´s brain is flawed they complain and cry about the things males wish they had e.g. good looks and the validation, adoration and admiration that comes with that.
Women always need to make themselves the victim so cucks can send them free shit

has she tried one of these?

Sexual abuse as a kid screws up people.

I feel sorry for her.

But tbh I wish more women were like her. I may be incel but sex just is ancillary to me. I would feel validated simply having a gf that loved me.

"just existing" yeah im calling this a LARP

Take basically any picture of couples together and see the difference in how much skin the male and female show and how tight their clothes are, the females always show WAY more skin and wear tighter clothes even in a relationship because validation from one man isn´t enough.

She says she hates the looks but if the only ones were Chad´s looking she would love that she is just angry that what she perceieve as lesser men gives her sexual attention.

Take basically any picture of couples together and see the difference in how much skin the male and female show and how tight their clothes are, the females always show WAY more skin and wear tighter clothes even in a relationship because validation from one man isn´t enough.

She says she hates the looks but if the only ones were Chad´s looking she would love that she is just angry that what she perceieve as lesser men gives her sexual attention.
i think she just is sad cause over half of the society wants her for sex only and only that lmao!

Foids always trying their hands at oppression olympics.

Am I supposed feel sympathetic for that whining whore? Accept it as a privilege, stupid bitch. Sexual assault was probably over the top, I can get that, but the rest is total bullshit. Men are attracted to beautiful women, you cant change that. Maybe you would want to silence them so they couldnt comment on your looks on penalty of criminal law?

She would rope after experiencing one day of the life of a truecel.

Her version of "dressing like a prude" is dressing like a man. And she complains about how uncomfortable it all is. Foids would struggle to merely wear appropriate clothing outdoors if they were men.

id love it if i had sex as a child. this bitch is whining for literal nothing
boo-hoo i was a sexy little girl and a guy put his pener inside my hoohoo. THATS WHERE ITS SUPPOSED TO GO!!

she is like that fucking supermodel that stated even if she was ugly she would have succeeded in her life due to her positive attitude. BULLSHIT HONEY!!
women that cant see the fucking truth in fromt of their eyes piss me off the most

Oh my god. If she was an incel and noone would even make eye contact with her on the street she would rope day 1.

Maybe you would want to silence them so they couldnt comment on your looks on penalty of criminal law?
Unironically yes. According to foids, all non-chads should be locked up in work camps from birth to death

Try being shit on all the time for everything bitch.

"Muh intelligence" JFL. She'd first have to not sound like the total retard she is.

"Muh love for animals"

dogpill strikes again

"i feel uncomfortable being the at the peak of the unconscious societal hierarchy boo hoo poor me"