Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid discusses relationship with unremorseful, cheating Chad

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★

Excerpts:
>Foid: I didn't like him at first... but then he carried my groceries one time and we fell in love! (JUST CARRY GROCERIES THEORY CONFIRMED)

>Chad: I would say you were my best friend ... *Foids heart breaks*

>Foid: One time I went to his room and he was with another girl and he told me to go away.

>Chad: Why go through all my stuff to confirm what you already know instead of leaving? Foid: Dunno I'm stupid teehee

Despite all this, it looks like she's STILL into him.

***SORRY SWEATY YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A RELATIONSHIP***

Your tears are lifefuel :lul::lul::lul:

That is neither a chad nor a tyrone

I carried groceries for my oneitis one time :soy: but she fucked chad srs ngl

Lifefuel seeing cute femoid cry. Hey bitch maybe you should have turned on your personality detector. Also, you can just tell he’s tall from that interview.

but remember when IT said:

or this:

or even this:

or this one:

Tenor
Tenor

Don't women have personality detectors? Or is this the case where the man was such a masterclass manipulator?

He facemogs anyone who has ever visited this website since its creation. He’s either a chad or a high tier chadlite.

Bullshit brah! Your face mogs him. Just have confidence brah! :soy:

This is lifefuel knowing an ugly ass dude like him can slay..

This is lifefuel knowing an ugly ass dude like him can slay..
hes not ugly. what about his face is ugly? he is a tyrone lite. he has a good eye area and amazing forward growth of his face.

lol women like cheating boyfriends

it turns her on

theres no way cheating can ruin ur marriage/relationship

women get turned off by stable relationship and turned on by jealousy and cheating

I wish I had more groceries.

Hes a legit 6?

Chyrone

1 year later. She grew her social following! Fuckmylife.

This dude is honestly so carefree and low inhib. I don't know why people are calling him ugly when that personality can only be fostered by a lifetime of being praised. Also, she looks better when she's crying.

hes not ugly. what about his face is ugly? he is a tyrone lite. he has a good eye area and amazing forward growth of his face.
I can tell ugly from gl in 2 secs, and i know a bunch of dude with good forward growth that still look ugly. This dude is 100% ugly to me,
This thread is just a proof that lowinhibmaxxing works