Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid despises her betabuxx husband

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

She definitely has had sex with a different Chad every single night of that “girls trip" :lul: :lul: :lul:

@InceldianWarrior Brutal video, she is absolutely cheating

Stupid fucking whore

she's getting fucked by Tyrone and Jamal when the betabuxx is at work.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 15
If there was an actual based patriarchal soyciety the foid would be enslaved and used as a fleshlight for mocking him like this.

dnw because i saw her face and couldnt resist i want to punch her in the face

It does make you question why she's with a guy like that. She's really hot. He must be rich or something surely.

Reminder what happens when you think betabux is your road to ascension.

View attachment 1140702
She definitely has had sex with a different Chad every single night of that “girls trip" :lul: :lul: :lul:
how about fucking telling him? Absolute cunt, i hate these people, yes it applies to men too, who upload this shit so confidently. Just by being forward about something you can save months of pain, even fucking years. Absolute retards

how about fucking telling him? Absolute cunt, i hate these people, yes it applies to men too, who upload this shit so confidently. Just by being forward about something you can save months of pain, even fucking years. Absolute retards
Because they can. Simple answer to most human degeneracy.

fucking foid should be grateful she does not live in other periods of history

Jfl at oofy doofies

You can hear the disdain in her voice, but he does sound pretty beta.
Calling her while she's gone for a few days just to tell her how many shits the dog took is way too needy. That alone is almost as bad as letting her go on a fucking "girl's night teehee".

He probably left her a voice mail about having finished washing the dishes while she was getting railed by tyrone :lul:

0 doubt about it, she probably doesn't even wait for girls trips she just "comes home late from work" some nights

She's just using him and she knows she can find another in a heartbeat.

This is why traditional relationships don't exist anymore. They are all betabuxx relationships

She's just using him and she knows she can find another in a heartbeat.

This is why traditional relationships don't exist anymore. They are all betabuxx relationships
lifefuel i can get a mutt family, and have no obligation to love a toilet

Silly inkwell.

Stacy doesn’t “cheat”.

She “explores her options” or is just “finding herself”. :foidSoy:

The worst part is the betabuxxer will try and laugh this off when he sees it. He knows he’s too pathetic to do better than this whore who clearly cheats on him, so he’ll pretend to be in on the joke too

Then why marry if you hate him so much ?

She is a retarded cunt and attracts exactly what she deserves, an obnoxious, weak soy cuck, who has no sympathy from me