Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid dated a toxic Chad for the longest time, and then went on a whoring spree of dating men over 6'

Blackpilled for the 138874664th time
"TURNS OUT, TALL DUDES LOVE TO BRAG ABOUT THEIR HEIGHT." lol r/tall
"IT’S CRAZY HOW MANY HOT, TALL GUYS YOU CAN FIND ONLINE." IT'S OVER
"which saved me from accidentally dating a short guy" brutal

But I heard that ITcels say it's all about (((personality)))....

In the end... a dude who probably looks 6' with her foid brain stole her heart.

Had he'd been 5'4 I coulda bought the transformation.

Retarded trash, oh hey it's a toilet article with sassy pics so what do you expect?

if I seriously rope some day blame it on her

Kristen-Zanoni-Writer.jpg

height and incelibacy are inversely proportional

would like to punt her head through the uprights in Madden 2020

Foids only like tall chad, ogres not allowed.

"toxic relationship" means she gave a sub6 manlet a chance and regretted it

Whole article is an extreme cortisol raiser

Her looksmatch just hit 10k post on here. She look sub 5 with fake ups. Sub 4 without.

How unique of a perspective she has!

She sure is one of a kind!

Brings new meaning to awalt.

Foids only like tall chad, ogres not allowed.
Tall men who get girls would get them even if their height was average, that's because they have an attractive face in the first place

I'm 6 ft 1 but not attractive :feelspuke: Foids hate me. I was in a elevator today with a hot foid in a tank top, just the two of us. I could tell she was uncomfortable and creeped out. So you need height AND a good face

I'm 6 ft 1 but not attractive :feelspuke: Foids hate me. I was in a elevator today with a hot foid in a tank top, just the two of us. I could tell she was uncomfortable and creeped out. So you need height AND a good face

That's brutal tallcel. Sorry to hear that.

However, I would rather be tall though. YOu can fix your face via surgery, though it's not attainable for everyone, but it IS possible.

Height you're stuck with forever no matter what you do.

Something must be done.

*good looking men over 6 ft

Never forget foids don't think ugly men even exist when they use broad terms like "men" or "guys".

*good looking men over 6 ft

Never forget foids don't think ugly men even exist when they use broad terms like "men" or "guys".

To foids, all ugly men should cease to exist, and if they do, be killed. Burned at the stake, face the guillotine, etc. Foids want ugly men dead. Period.

Aka because all rice (like myself) are ugly to foids thus they secretly want all of the rice to be extinct.

Remember your platform shoes are what will steal her heart

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back