Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid cries about her experience as being a "sugar baby". i got no words. giga ragefuel.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

mind blowing how FUCKING STUPID THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they talk like she is the victim here#!@#!#!@#!
u fucking bitch! go to work!
" i got use to the money"
fucking bitch
DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a 5-6 minutes read but worth it to realize how extreme is the current state of those filthy foids logic. pure ragefuel

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

the filthy whore

try being an ugly lonely man, dishwasher

Poor you, making dumb old men pay all your bills, so torturous! This is why we need feminism!

Basically she doesn't want to fuck him but still wants the money. I didn't even read but was my guess correct?

“They make you think that these men are mentors and, that they are going to help you with your career, men who don’t view you in a sexual way.

“When really, sex is usually the end goal.”
What a fucking brainlet. :feelskek:

Impale her cunt first on a pole of rusty razors and dirty needles. Fucking whore.

I don't imagine the trauma of taking advantage of lonely men.

She looks like a fucking prostitute ngl.

jfl at women thinking they are oppressed because they don't like whoring themselves our when they could easily work like most men HAVE to.

Lie down and let a man thrust his hips for a few minutes, maybe he will call you a few names slap you a little for £1000

Go on a date for £600

"Hard work btw"

she needs to be abused.

SOMEONE GO ER ON HER PLEASE

Truely infuriating.
The dumbest part of the article might be when this retarded foid claim to be surprised that the suggar daddies treat her like a merchandise. Wtf did you expect bitch? You literally sold your body to disgusting older men, yet you expect them to treat you "nicely"? Foids really are that stupid that they think they can have their cake and eat it too?
I award no pity point to the stupid whore and me God have mercy on her soul.

Women are always the fucking victims and men are always the pigs. This shit pisses me of soo much.

Oh yeah, such a hard difficult life you have living off other people's money in exchange for tugging on thier dick once in a while.

Sometimes I wish people like this would get tossed in a North Korean prison camp. They'd learn what true pain and hardship is then.

90% of this forum awaits this future

Me: Go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
Her: ok
Her: Here you go.
Me: *wacks plate* I dont want your disease. You crack whore.

She could of married at 15 or 16 as virgin to somebody who actually gave a shit about her. Instead she went to college and paid for it by being a prostitute.

Meanwhile men have to work hard for their money but females can literally make money and get sexually stimulated at the same time.

Her male looksmatch would be posting here.

mind blowing how FUCKING STUPID THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they talk like she is the victim here#!@#!#!@#!
u fucking bitch! go to work!
" i got use to the money"
fucking bitch
DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a 5-6 minutes read but worth it to realize how extreme is the current state of those filthy foids logic. pure ragefuel

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

the filthy whore
View attachment 126564
that makes her just the girlfriend of a sugar daddy, a sugar baby means she pays another person, I think, but yeah she's pretty whiny here

I'd smash that pumpkin!

Ahhh, wahmen life is so hard, these inkwel mysgenests can't even imagine

The wall was rough on her

01.07.19 and still no1 killed her
ragefuel

She doesn't want to work but she wants to be able to spend thousands on pointless shit? Why are people feeling bad for her??