Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid coworker who was mean to me had epileptic seizure today

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Bitch just fell on the ground and started twitching. This shit was so fun to watch, i barely could contain my laughter :lul: :lul: :lul:

Good. I hope she suffers for the rest of her life!

Well. At least if she trys fucking with you again in the future you have some dirt to get back at ger with.

If true hope you just walked away.

thats fucking hilarious bro, wish i could watch something like that

get LED shoes and dance in front of her

18527.jpg

Bitch just fell on the ground and started twitching. This shit was so fun to watch, i barely could contain my laughter :lul: :lul: :lul:
Come on tell the truth.. I bet you jumped in to help m'lady recover

maybe your ''bad personality'' gave her a brain-spasm

Are you going to congratulate your female coworkers with international women's day on march 8th? :feelshehe:

Are you going to congratulate your female coworkers with international women's day on march 8th? :feelshehe:
If I don’t my boss gonna fuck me up

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Hopefully her dumbass dies

If I don’t my boss gonna fuck me up
last year was the first time i didn't congratulate any woman with women's day (including family members). they said how could he not congratulate us, yet i was never ever congratulated on international men's day.

never ever was i recognized as a man and congratulated on international men's day! this is including: primary school, middle school, highschool, college. equality much? yet they feel entitled for me to congratulate them.

last year was the first time i didn't congratulate any woman with women's day (including family members). they said how could he not congratulate us, yet i was never ever congratulated on international men's day.

never ever was i recognized as a man and congratulated on international men's day! this is including: primary school, middle school, highschool, college. equality much? yet they feel entitled for me to congratulate them.
Next time you should give them presents like these
speeding-bullet-122780276-25863ee82ed6402094041d5c6a6e44e3.jpg

Shame you didn't get to kick it too.

i hope the next time she gets a seizure she would be driving a car at high speed

Previous reports indicate the presence of histological abnormalities in the brains of individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) suggestive of a dysplastic process. In this study we identified areas of abnormal cortical thinning within the cerebral cortex of ASD individuals and examined the same for neuronal morphometric abnormalities by using computerized image analysis.

Results​

The study analyzed celloidin-embedded and Nissl-stained serial full coronal brain sections of 7 autistic (ADI-R diagnosed) and 7 age/sex-matched neurotypicals. Sections were scanned and manually segmented before implementing an algorithm using Laplace’s equation to measure cortical width. Identified areas were then subjected to analysis for neuronal morphometry. Results of our study indicate the presence within our ASD population of circumscribed foci of diminished cortical width that varied among affected individuals both in terms of location and overall size with the frontal lobes being particularly involved. Spatial statistic indicated a reduction in size of neurons within affected areas. Granulometry confirmed the presence of smaller pyramidal cells and suggested a concomitant reduction in the total number of interneurons.

Conclusions​

The neuropathology is consistent with a diagnosis of focal cortical dysplasia (FCD). Results from the medical literature (e.g., heterotopias) and our own study suggest that the genesis of this cortical malformation seemingly resides in the heterochronic divisions of periventricular germinal cells. The end result is that during corticogenesis radially migrating neuroblasts (future pyramidal cells) are desynchronized in their development from those that follow a tangential route (interneurons). The possible presence of a pathological mechanism in common among different conditions expressing an autism-like phenotype argue in favor of considering ASD a “sequence” rather than a syndrome. Focal cortical dysplasias in ASD may serve to explain the high prevalence of seizures and sensory abnormalities in this patient population.
Keywords: Autistic spectrum disorder, Frontal lobe, Malformations of cortical development,

Over 4 banned furries