Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid coworker saw me sperging out

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
As always I was deep inside my head when arriving at work early. Suddenly I thought of some post on .is out of nowhere and burst into a creepy laughter, only to realize seconds later that a foid coworker was having a call near the window.

Later when we saw each other again in the corridor she gave me a mocking smirk as if saying “what a creepy subhuman you are!”.

Kek I wonder how long it’ll take for the entire staff to know that I’m neurodivergent. It’s over

They always find out your autistic, normies have a radar for neurodivergence.

explain her you were laughing some random bullshit thread on .is always worked for me :feelsokman:

explain her you were laughing some random bullshit thread on .is always worked for me :feelsokman:
Yeah, most of these foids are stuck in the "Ask an Incel" subforum and know all the jokes anyway.

i do the same shit but ober time I've learned to control it so i dont look like a schizo retard

As always I was deep inside my head when arriving at work early. Suddenly I thought of some post on .is out of nowhere and burst into a creepy laughter, only to realize seconds later that a foid coworker was having a call near the window.

Later when we saw each other again in the corridor she gave me a mocking smirk as if saying “what a creepy subhuman you are!”.

Kek I wonder how long it’ll take for the entire staff to know that I’m neurodivergent. It’s over
Or maybe she saw you have an open charming personality with your laugh and likes you now

Scare her with your creepiness even more.

Next time when she looks at you like that, tell her something like "What are you looking at, whore?" Or just aggressively ask her what the fuck she's looking at.

They always find out your autistic, normies have a radar for neurodivergence.
If normies find ND pepole they burn them at the stake
i do the same shit but ober time I've learned to control it so i dont look like a schizo retard
I sometimes thing about funny stuff when im bored, sometimes when im in the bus. Pepole regularly see me laugh like a schitzo. Im just like the jogr guys :society:

View: https://youtu.be/VT9B4yHE7OA?si=wLbk4qg4PJTCJFSP