Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid coworker approached me from behind and saw that i browse .co

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I was standing on metro escalator and browsing .co without any worries. But seconds later foid coworker came from behind and scared the fuck outta me. I quickly closed the browser. Nigga i just hope this bitch doesn’t speak english and/or doesn’t know who inklers are

You will lose your job and become homeless.

Act tough and give her a knowing "yeah, and what are you gonna do about it" look. She'll come begging for the right to suck off your balls.

She already knew you were an incel. No doubt in my mind.

Did she tower you?
20201116 150945

Act tough and give her a knowing "yeah, and what are you gonna do about it" look. She'll come begging for the right to suck off your balls.
Sounds legit

tbh you shouldn't have closed it, you could've laughed or something and if she asks you about it you can pretend to be making fun of incels or smthn. But closing the tab is a safer--but more sus option

I was standing on metro escalator and browsing .co without any worries. But seconds later foid coworker came from behind and scared the fuck outta me. I quickly closed the browser. Nigga i just hope this bitch doesn’t speak english and/or doesn’t know who inklers are
should have used fast banana viral marketing instead

Barely anyone knows what incels are, you're fine

Tell her that you are an IT user or something if she asks you about it. But she probably wont even know what an incel is.

I browse .co in public all day at work no one cares tbh, doubt they even know what it is.

hold frame bro , dont draw any suspicions

I was that foid, now I'm going to destroy your life, Увидимся

>browsing .co in public
bro.....

Fast banana master race bro.

she knew you were an incel by your looks
and if she doesn't know what incels are then you can always use the excuse, "hah! it's these losers that post pathetic shit about their lives. I just go there to read about what losers they are. I got the link from Reddit"

she either already knows or she doesn't know and you can pretend you are a normie

low inhib god browsing .co in public

If she reports ya to HR and they try to say your an unsafe worker and fire you that’s when you call a lawyer and file inappropriate harassment and a unjustified firing suit or something like that

Dis y u ankle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back