Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid complains about blackpill in cartoons

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=353197136795652&set=a.113528927429142

Clown ass world: So now foids complain about this to be allowed to eat as the pigs they are and Chad has to run out of better options and love landwhales equally. :feelsUgh:

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=353197136795652&set=a.113528927429142

View attachment 618561

Clown ass world: So now foids complain about this to be allowed to eat as the pigs they are and Chad has to run out of better options and love landwhales equally. :feelsUgh:

Fuck my life. Went on a diet. Went to multiple sports teams. All for nothing. I hope all fat foids suffer a heart attack at 30 [in the game minecraft I condome all violence against all people in real life].

Last edited:
Stop being a fatass, fatass

yes in the anime "dragon ball z" a character known as yamcha gets this hot foid named bulma yamcha is killed by one of vegetas lackies bulma leaves yamcha for vegeta :smonk:

yes in the anime "dragon ball z" a character known as yamcha gets this hot foid named bulma yamcha is killed by one of vegetas lackies bulma leaves yamcha for vegeta :smonk:
Actually Bulma leaves Yamcha because he cucked her. The blackpill is that Vegeta as a manlet had to take the scraps :feelsUgh:

Actually Bulma leaves Yamcha because he cucked her. The blackpill is that Vegeta as a manlet had to take the scraps :feelsUgh:
Vegeta still got to smash and pass on his genes tho

The fucking hole wouldn't be saying the same if the male hero characters were incel.