Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid commits adultery, gets served justice Saudi Arabia style.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
This part of the world knows how to deal with adultery.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Good ol' arab stoning style

Lol when is that from?

Allahu ackbar

Saudis dont wear that kind of cap

l think they are from Pakistan or Afghanistan

I have to admit: I cry when I see videos where animals are being torture to death but I've watched every second of this stoning and actually laughed and felt my testosterone rise. This woman would be rescued by Turdeau and she will falsely accuse us of sexual harassment, rape and other fabrications which will make us die an early death from poverty, homelessness or angry SJW mobs.
I shed not a fucking tear for that Arabian whore.
This video should be the response video to Gillette's misandry campaign, and sent to every SJW elements as an instruction video.

Meanwhile the Saudi princes are having degenerate shitsex

giphy.gif

brown ppl are low IQ af tbh

This should be done to every roastie in the west

for what ? because they punishing sluts for being sluts?
some muslim countries seem medieval ffs but I cant think of any white countries that aren't mostly modern (I really cant?, can you?)

I do not condone this kind of thing but to be honest if I think about all the suffering we are going through which is absolute hell I am having a hard time being angry at men that try to prevent their society from becomming like ours.

some muslim countries seem medieval ffs but I cant think of any white countries that aren't mostly modern (I really cant?, can you?)
fuck modernism. what modernism gives you as a ugly subhuman male ? it brought dating culture,foids become degenerate and sluts. if it is what modernism is fuck modernism.

:soy::soy: Bluepilled cuck.
except for SE Asians (they have the highest IQ), I don't know how curries rate? (lots of STEMCels, high average IQ or nah? but then doesn't like 40% have no access to electricity and street shitting isn't just a meme to many)
fuck modernism. what modernism gives you as a ugly subhuman male ? it brought dating culture,foids become degenerate and sluts. if it is what modernism is fuck modernism.
touche, you've given me something to think about there tbh. Life wasn't as bad for ugly men pre civilization would you say?

except for SE Asians (they have the highest IQ), I don't know how curries rate? (lots of STEMCels, high average IQ or nah? but then doesn't like 40% have no access to electricity and street shitting isn't just a meme to many)

Curries in the west tend to be better off.. Richest Americans are curries based on yearly income.

Curries in the west tend to be better off.. Richest Americans are curries based on yearly income.
the motherland could use these first gen indian-americans tbh

don't saudi princes cheat on their wifes all the time? pretty unbased tbh

Real justice is always served on dusty dirt under a bright sun. Fresh air really makes the difference when enjoying the spectacle of execution... I would sell the bodies to some pig farmer to feed his pigs, thots are too low quality for dogs and vultures.

They are just doing whatever instructed in the good old old-testament, based. Nice.

it's kinda hard to watch

tbh she wanted to destroy a life
she got destroyed in return

if you say you want to shoot people in the street on facebook
the next day police and justice will destroy your life

الله أكبر

Knows she will get killed for cheating, and still does it. JFL

This is one of the few upsides to white genocide

Nothing wrong with this tbh, if you cheat on your husband you deserve it.

Can't see anything.

Edit: Just watched the video using mobile data (College Wi-Fi is cucked). LIFEFUEL!

If these methods were adopted in the West hypergamy wouldn't be as prevalent. Foids would still want Chads but they wouldn't be able to ride the cock carousel or said treatment would happen.

If the unlikely event this is ever adopted in the West, I'd pay good money to watch foids getting stoned.

Last edited:
I have to admit: I cry when I see videos where animals are being torture to death but I've watched every second of this stoning and actually laughed and felt my testosterone rise. This woman would be rescued by Turdeau and she will falsely accuse us of sexual harassment, rape and other fabrications which will make us die an early death from poverty, homelessness or angry SJW mobs.
I shed not a fucking tear for that Arabian whore.
This video should be the response video to Gillette's misandry campaign, and sent to every SJW elements as an instruction video.

yeah it's kind of weird how i can watch foids being tortured, beaten & killed in liveleak videos but any time i see animal abuse it fucks my whole day up.

yeah it's kind of weird how i can watch foids being tortured, beaten & killed in liveleak videos but any time i see animal abuse it fucks my whole day up.
Pets are innocent and wouldn't send armed blue knights to take your assets, career and liberty as a whore will do living in the 1xt world countries.