Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid claims she got knocked up after being raped, simultaneously claims not knowing until tested 8 months later, demands late-term abortion rights

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
http://archive.fo/90Ud5
Shouldntthereonlybe4ssinceais 32b4d0699899f34f0ac84d78d70e8821

Demanding murder? what else is new...

That whore should be hung publicly. They won't do it though.

To be fair that kid's life is going to be an absolute shitshow.

Not fair to mash him up at 8 months though, that's kike circumsision tier

Poor kid. I agree with her, she should've had a late term abortion. Anyone who is this irresponsible has no business raising children, and no child ever deserves to be born.

8 months and not knowing it my ass. She could give birth at any moment. Fuck those feminist whores who are trying to push this (((abortion))) agenda bs on newborns. The procedure is so horrific and traumatizing no one can keep calling themselves humans after realizing it. Thats why you always hear giga copes from PP like "they are just a bunch of cells". They do feel all the pain of getting teared apart in 2.

AGREE WITH MURDER?

LOL.....

The child should taken away from this bitch and put in a adoptive household - Not by murder
Compare the amount of pain caused by that child's death with the suffering resulting from keeping her alive. Personally I don't see how other incels can have such a positive, almost transcendent outlook on life. Something is not inherently better than nothing, I wish someone murdered me before I was born tbh.

Compare the amount of pain caused by that child's death with the suffering resulting from keeping her alive. Personally I don't see how other incels can have such a positive, almost transcendent outlook on life. Something is not inherently better than nothing, I wish someone murdered me before I was born tbh.

Kid was born w/o a brain. It couldn't feel a thing if it wanted to. It had more in common with a jellyfish than it did a human, m8.

Kid was born w/o a brain. It couldn't feel a thing if it wanted to. It had more in common with a jellyfish than it did a human, m8.
Then that also begs the question, why keep it alive? Seems completely pointless to me.

all in da name of le womans rights mm k teehee

" what could possibly take root in me"?

a dick did, sweetie

No brain is a vegetable - I agree....

But without that fact being valid...

It is pure murder...