Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid chose to sit right next to me in the bus

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
I was going to college and I entered the bus using mask and sunglasses, since a mask hides my subhumanity to random foids and I can't take sun rays on my eyes because of eye surgery.
I chose to seat on the last row of sits right next to the window where I could have a view of the entire bus.
After about 5 minutes of sitting alone, some decently pretty foid entered in the bus, walked through the whole length of empty seats(there was like 5 people in the bus) and literally seated RIGHT NEXT to me.
First thing that I thought was "This girl wants to kill me", she had a backpack which she was holding with her hands and I immediately thought she could be hiding a knife in it. I was expecting a sudden attack of knife stabs so I tensed up and kept watching the movement of her hands with the corner of my eye while keeping my hands near my own knife(I always carry a hidden knife for self defense) to attack back in case she tried to stab me.
Nothing happened and after about 15 minutes of her using her cellphone, she left the bus.
I came to the conclusion that this foid already wanted to seat on the last row of the bus for some reason, and since my mask and glasses were hiding my entire subhuman face, she was only capable of seeing my thin wrists and small frame, which made her think I was harmless.

50665.jpg
Average white coper on imbeciles.is

I was going to college and I entered the bus using mask and sunglasses, since a mask hides my subhumanity to random foids and I can't take sun rays on my eyes because of eye surgery.
I chose to seat on the last row of sits right next to the window where I could have a view of the entire bus.
After about 5 minutes of sitting alone, some decently pretty foid entered in the bus, walked through the whole length of empty seats(there was like 5 people in the bus) and literally seated RIGHT NEXT to me.
First thing that I thought was "This girl wants to kill me", she had a backpack which she was holding with her hands and I immediately thought she could be hiding a knife in it. I was expecting a sudden attack of knife stabs so I tensed up and kept watching the movement of her hands with the corner of my eye while keeping my hands near my own knife(I always carry a hidden knife for self defense) to attack back in case she tried to stab me.
Nothing happened and after about 15 minutes of her using her cellphone, she left the bus.
I came to the conclusion that this foid already wanted to seat on the last row of the bus for some reason, and since my mask and glasses were hiding my entire subhuman face, she was only capable of seeing my thin wrists and small frame, which made her think I was harmless.
Autism momento mango

Wow! You should just kill yourself you ugly son of a bitch. You're a menace to society.

You dont deserve her attention

You dont deserve her attention
She didn't give me attention you fucking retard. Just kept using her cellphone. No girl would ever approach a subhuman and if she does you should suspect. If you still care for your self preservation.

Wow, she must have sensed your amazing personality

Therapy works for only attractive people.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#186257468Monday, March 28, 2016 1:35 PM CDT
Ah, I see that the "blue pilled" children are enjoying their illusions today.
Re: how does no one know me?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189896858Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:46 AM CDT
Do not worry. The adolescent imbeciles on this forum would not recognize either of us.

Re: I did an sql injection attack on my school's website
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189897612Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:57 AM CDT
Quite the typical "script kiddie." I presume that you did not use a proxy server?
Re: Sequential Counting Notation
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189897909Saturday, May 28, 2016 11:01 AM CDT
Ah, it has been quite awhile, I see. Well then, I suppose we should continue this discussion.
Re: how does no one know me?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189897044Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:49 AM CDT
"now i guess they got replaced" Evidently so.

Fakecels.is gtfo this forum volcel cracker

Are you schizophrenic?

Fakecels.is :p

Re: How the heart became ♥
Moronism
Png

#184235182Tuesday, February 23, 2016 10:39 PM CST
Basic Unicode character.
Re: why are all the superhero shows these days moronic?
Moronism
Png

#184235261Tuesday, February 23, 2016 10:41 PM CST
Perhaps the essential issue is that you are watching shows orientated around DC and /or Marvel characters.
Re: Why am I so mature and a huge issue with m peers?
Moronism
Png

#184235504Tuesday, February 23, 2016 10:48 PM CST
The results of these recurrent psychological trials always seem to amuse by revealing the naivety of the "victims" responding.

Dnr, but by the title you sound like a fakecel if a toilet voluntarily sits next to you GrAY

Dnr, but by the title you sound like a fakecel if a toilet voluntarily sits next to you GrAY
I was wearing a full face mask and sunglasses, genius. She couldn't even see my face. Only my thin neck and thin wrists

I was wearing a full face mask and sunglasses, genius. She couldn't even see my face. Only my thin neck and thin wrists
In that case it probably meant nothing and didn't warrant an essay type thread. Think a little before posting boring garbage

In that case it probably meant nothing and didn't warrant an essay type thread. Think a little before posting boring garbage
Shut the fuck up. If you don't like my story you can go fuck yourself.

Now type that without crying
No, buddy, don't project that on me. When I tell you should fuck off, that's exactly what you should do. Kill yourself.

No, buddy, don't project that on me. When I tell you should fuck off, that's exactly what you should do. Kill yourself.
:soy:
:soy:

JoinedMar 2, 2023Posts116Online1d 23h 16m

If a foid will voluntarily sit next to you, you're a fakecel.

A foid just didn't give a shit about you. Don't go all schizo and make retarded stories out of nothing. It's a foid trait. Makes me think of foids having rape fantasy when someone is on the same street as them at night. Nothing ever happens to them but still, they make up silly scenarios because they enjoy it.