Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid chose bear

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★
Top kek! Another day another foid choosing bear and dying a slow and agonizing death...

You can read all about it here use google translate or something.

Short description of the events:
Stacy and her probably chad boyfriend went out hiking on a really popular trail. They both heard a bear growling the chad said that they need to back up but the foid insisted that they continue onwards. The bear sees them and charges, they both run. The foid is slower and gets dragged to the side of the trail, the chad tries to throw rocks at the bear but that doesn't faze him. The foid struggles and both the bear and the foid tumble down a ravine. The bear survives the fall just fine (until some hunter shoots it dead) and the foid dies.

Pics for context:
View attachment index.webp
View attachment index (1).webp

Anyone who has done any amount of hiking can see that she is doing all of this because she wants instagram attention. She didn't have pepper spray and she had every occasion to back up, but she chose the bear. How will IT and foids everywhere react? I am personally 100% sure that she saw the tik tok meme and decided to apply it irl. Nothing of value was lost.

@LeFrenchCel @Samurai @gymcellragefuel @Emba @lifesucksandyoudie @Shrek @NeverEvenBegan

Last edited:
Why am I tagged you don't even like me

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

Top kek! Another day another foid choosing bear and dying a slow and agonizing death...

Stacy and her probably chad boyfriend went out hiking on a really popular trail. They both heard a bear growling the chad said that they need to back up but the foid insisted that they continue onwards. The bear sees them and charges, they both run. The foid is slower and gets dragged to the side of the trail, the chad tries to throw rocks at the bear but that doesn't faze him. The foid struggles and both the bear and the foid tumble down a ravine. The bear survives the fall just fine (until some hunter shoots it dead) and the foid dies.

Pics for context:
View attachment 1196022
View attachment 1196023

Anyone who has done any amount of hiking can see that she is doing all of this because she wants instagram attention. She didn't have pepper spray and she had every occasion to back up, but she chose the bear. How will IT and foids everywhere react? I am personally 100% sure that she saw the tik tok meme and decided to apply it irl. Nothing of value was lost.

@LeFrenchCel @Samurai @gymcellragefuel @Emba @lifesucksandyoudie @Shrek @NeverEvenBegan
brutal .webp rendering

Did Chad also die ?

Got what she desERved

Pics for context:
View attachment 1196022
View attachment 1196023

Hope the whore is enjoying hell right now

Good riddance bitch, Chad will have a new gf in a month.

"I couldn't save her, muh trauma" oh nooooo poor guy, here's my pussy.

COMBUSTIBIL DE VIAȚĂĂĂĂ :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Pula mea de foide proaste. Ați vrut ursul, atunci luați-l!

the foid insisted that they continue onwards
JFLLLLLLLLLL
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LISTEN TO A DINGLE WORD OUT OF A FOIDS MOUTJ. THEY HAVE BAD DECISION MAKING SKILLS IT CANT BE ANY MORE CLEAR THAN THIS

I cannot bare the bearpill

Someone should test out if bears prefer female flesh over male flesh for science.