Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid chooses 'bad boy'. Outcome: everybody dies (one year on from Gabby Petito death)

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Apparently today marks one year since Stacylite Gabby Petito's death, by stangulation from her Chadlite bf Brian Laundrie. He later roped himself. It makes the news again 'cause a new witness says he saw him hit her with a closed fist, and her family think she died on this day.

Moral of the story: foids choose these men; maybe they should consider making better choices.

IS Gabby 1

Screenshot 2022 08 28 013558

https://nypost.com/2022/08/27/new-w...drie-fight-says-she-was-hit-with-closed-fist/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...CLOSED-fist-fight-WY-days-witness-claims.html

Last edited:
They choose aggressive guys to feel protected.:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Well no one can harm her now:forcedsmile:

What a nice personality he had :feelskek:

IncelTV made a great guess according this case, the guy was not a chadlite. He was a norman at best and balding, so most prolly was just a LTN. The girl seemed abusive and because she was hot and the guy knew it, he bore all of her bullshit for a lot of time. Then he snapped that day and ended up hitting her too hard.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTe7QmufcyE

lol the guy was a complete beta low tier normie and she was supposedly arguing and fighting with him all the time. whoever thinks this guy is anything above a normie has to be ethnic and think everyone who is white is a god amongst man like half of my ethnic brothers here like to think.

he probably killed her without meaning to,but couldn't deal with the guilt or prison(or with both) and decided to rope.

IncelTV made a great guess according this case, the guy was not a chadlite. He was a norman at best and balding, so most prolly was just a LTN. The girl seemed abusive and because she was hot and the guy knew it, he bore all of her bullshit for a lot of time. Then he snapped that day and ended up hitting her too hard.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTe7QmufcyE

lol the guy was a complete beta low tier normie and she was supposedly arguing and fighting with him all the time. whoever thinks this guy is anything above a normie has to be ethnic and think everyone who is white is a god amongst man like half of my ethnic brothers here like to think.

he probably killed her without meaning to,but couldn't deal with the guilt or prison(or with both) and decided to rope.
Make sense, where I live men often kill their wives and themselves when she decides to divorce.

Last edited:
[UWSL]They dates them even though they knows nothing good will come of it, the foids are mentally dead.[/UWSL]

Okay, the plot thickens. Didn't realise he was hatmaxxing and had leanmaxxed. And yeah it turns out he may have grown up a bit like us...

'He sat alone in the cafeteria, identifying with the phrase “Eat the spaghetti to forget your regretti.”

Brian struggled with anxiety. Kids who claimed to know him later described his life as lonely.'

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2022/06/gabby-petito-death-brian-laundrie
I don't really know what's better. Being alone and sexless. Or having to stand mentally Ill people berating everything you do, I'm sure the guy had to take every kind of shit for the girl. And she constantly misstreated him because of his looks, Hell She may have cheated on him more than once.

Chad won't stand her shit, but little bald beta boy would. After all, how could he get a girl of her caliber if not? Truly sad.

Make sense, where I live men often kill their wives and themselves when she decides to divorce.
hey mecoja i heard that in eastern europe,divorce laws are bit better.Is this any true? eastern europe is a huge place but i am just curious.

hey mecoja i heard that in eastern europe,divorce laws are bit better.Is this any true? eastern europe is a huge place but i am just curious.
It's still in the favor of the foids but not nearly close to West. I don't know much about it, but I rarely saw men getting completely divorce raped like in the West. I know few couples who got split custody over kids, like dad gets one kid and mom get the other, when the kids turn 13 I think they can choose where to live. If the dad has much better living conditions than the mom he would get the kids. Properties earned during marriage is equally split depending who gets the kids. Parent who doesn't get the kid has to pay child support but that's a small amount like 20-30 euros. In the last few years many things become more gynocentric here so maybe some laws changed.

time flies tbh, it feels like they just found her defiled corpse the other day

It's still in the favor of the foids but not nearly close to West. I don't know much about it, but I rarely saw men getting completely divorce raped like in the West. I know few couples who got split custody over kids, like dad gets one kid and mom get the other, when the kids turn 13 I think they can choose where to live. If the dad has much better living conditions than the mom he would get the kids. Properties earned during marriage is equally split depending who gets the kids. Parent who doesn't get the kid has to pay child support but that's a small amount like 20-30 euros. In the last few years many things become more gynocentric here so maybe some laws changed.
that shit sounds like heaven compared to the west kek.

Pig whore got what she deserved. Nothing of value was lost.