Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid caught walking with chad BF, got beat up, video was posted online, commited suicide for attention shortly after

I 100% bet it was nigs who did it, I haven't even read the article

This is why those monkeys have some use

If there is one truth on this earth is that people who work in schools dont give a single fuck about kids

I'm not clicking on that but if the story isn't LARP, then what a retarded cunt:lul:.

kekfuel asf.
boomers created this ecosystem where the school is like the fucking amazon jungle, but they don't want any of the blame so they pretend schools are ok and you can "just go out there bro", meanwhile they are literally like in this news story.

Us incels get beat up, and we just deal with it

Back to rotting alone

These toilets have bfs and friends, and society and armies of simps to look out for them and they still can't handle it

Us incels get beat up, and we just deal with it

Back to rotting alone

These toilets have bfs and friends, and society and armies of simps to look out for them and they still can't handle it
Exactly, it's why idc about her suicide and am making fun of it

Feel bad for the kid ngl

Who gives a shit she experienced 0.000000000000000000000000001% of a truecels pain yet gets all the worlds attention
I couldve graped her bro

And get stds from all her bfs who fucked her

good. Total Stacy death

And if it was a sub5 getting beaten to death literally no one would give a shit

Does anyone have her video taking a beating?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back