Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid cant resist chad even though he physically abused her

Women have no self-respect.

She's suicidal because she's having tyrone cock withdrawals :feelskek:

What a fucking joke, foids are so shallow its not even funny. The deepest part about a foid's being is their pussy.

Never happened. I was KHHV and rotting in the basement.

Bait

White

My African ancestors were bred first by Portuguese/Irish males, then Amerindians before being purified by Chinese/FIlipino males.

Wrong.

Foids can't resist Chad ESPECIALLY because he physically abused her.

She's suicidal because she's having tyrone cock withdrawals :feelskek:

Hailee was in the hospital over being rejected by tall White popular Chad with several White girlfriends.

What a fucking joke, foids are so shallow its not even funny. The deepest part about a foid's being is their pussy.

Yep.

>UHH... UHH... THE REASON WHY I KEPT GOING BACK TO HIM IS BECAUS- UHHH... HE MANIPULATED ME YEAH THAT'S WHY
Once that guy is done with her that will be her cope. This is what all women do.

Um sweety, she was just resisting the patriarchy, let her have her way. If chad wants to throw his fist through her face, she's empowered to let that happen in the bedroom. Her body, her choice.

This is why I don‘t have any sympathy for foids that get abused. It is their fault and they cannot take any responsibility

Toilets like getting abused. It’s in their nature. They desire to get abused and raped by a chad.