Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid cancels wedding because of groom's incel friend

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
76762545 122962755811718 7414132108685213696 n

how do you even begin to be in a relationship with such a detestable piece of trash?

At least he stood with his friend. More men need to do this.

Marriage wouldn't have lasted anyway. Cunt.

marriage is for cucks. people get shocked when i say that i dont plan ever on getting married.
Same here, expect for my mom. She's seen the girls nowadays. I've shown her.

duplicate post.

Same here, expect for my mom. She's seen the girls nowadays. I've shown her.
my mom is the worse when it comes to this matter. she's positive that in 2 years im married with children.

worse than wife who stole her husband's playstation?

If this is actually real, then she needs to be beaten to death.

Ragefuel ngl

This was already posted.

She has no right to marry.
She should be nailed to a cross and left there

full

Foids are cruel whores. Besides not breeding with ugly men, they dont even want them in the vicinity. Just looking at an ugly man spoils their day.

A rare example of when a man takes "bros before hoes" seriously.

Cheers to him, he avoided a stuck up roastie and a divorce rape. Chances are that if she complained about his friends, she would eventually see her husband as imperfect as well and cheat on him like literally every other married foid.

Marriage wouldn't have lasted anyway. Cunt.
Sadly this would have been the ideal outcome for the foid because she could have divorce-raped her husband, spent a year or two back on the cock carousel and then tricked some other poor fucker to marry her so she gets another expensive wedding where she gets to be the centre of attention.

She needs a spanking

At least he was a good friend, hard to find people like that nowadays

Brutal as fuck :/ feel sad for him

God what a piece of shit, all of this because she didn't want to have to explain what a short male was doing anywhere near her radius while bragging to her friends about how expensive the party was.

God what a piece of shit, all of this because she didn't want to have to explain what a short male was doing anywhere near her radius while bragging to her friends about how expensive the party was.
It would be Ragefuel to her if the groom was ready to call off the wedding because one of her bridesmaids was too fat