Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over foid breeding mistake

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
too bad they punished all the horny straight females all the time in history and preferred "innocent" non horny foids. now too many asexual angry retards aka feminists are here that want to pull down civilization and hurt every beings alive.

As a man either go ER, NEET or buy good copes, Theres no inbetween for subhumans.

As Hamudi once said, Hang up yourself, Ghost, Go ER, Its over for you.

As a man either go ER, NEET or buy good copes, Theres no inbetween for subhumans.

i'm dying to ERase myself from this existence.

i'm dying to ERase myself from this existence.
Would be nice if we just had a red button and we could just dissapear painlessly, I cant fathom myself living past 30 as a trucel let alone living at 60 as a subhuman.

Would be nice if we just had a red button and we could just dissapear painlessly, I cant fathom myself living past 30 as a trucel let alone living at 60 as a subhuman.
same. even if iam a genghis khan type sex haver, i would be depressed when i get past 35 or something. i want that teen infatuation+ sex or its over for me.

Stupid. Have you seen what horny women do? They cheat on their husbands and cuck them. The ancients were right to breed horniness out, their horniness is a threat to men. If you think women being more horny means you'll get laid, I laugh at you, they will just sex bomb chad and tyrone even harder.

Women don't even have to be horny for sex. If your society is non-retarded, and doesn't make retarded laws like women having to consent, you can just pin them down and put it in. And literally every country was exactly this way, even the USA, until 1990. Marital rape was only criminalized in every US state in 1990.

Stupid. Have you seen what horny women do? They cheat on their husbands and cuck them. The ancients were right to breed horniness out, their horniness is a threat to men. If you think women being more horny means you'll get laid, I laugh at you, they will just sex bomb chad and tyrone even harder.

Women don't even have to be horny for sex. If your society is non-retarded, and doesn't make retarded laws like women having to consent, you can just pin them down and put it in. And literally every country was exactly this way, even the USA, until 1990. Marital rape was only criminalized in every US state in 1990.
well asexual foid majority now are persevering to destroy and "punish" men now. at least that one straight foid i talked to had similar brain like us when it comes to sex. she accepts sexual heirarchy exists becasue she is straight. whereas feminists cant understand this cuz they dont have the feeling. at least horny foids will eugenicize the population in a civil and non painful way, joining hands with men.

He isn't wrong at all. It's too bad he isn't around today anymore.

she accepts sexual heirarchy exists becasue she is straight.
No, she doesn't. Does she vote? Does she choose who she has sex with? Did her father arrange a husband for her? She doesn't accept the sexual hierarchy.
whereas feminists cant understand this cuz they dont have the feeling.
As I explained, it doesn't matter. If the laws weren't what they are, we could just impose our will. And women didn't give themselves the right to vote, men gave it to them. Don't rearrange your world-view over a one-time huge mistake.
at least horny foids will eugenicize the population in a civil and non painful way, joining hands with men.
What? You believe female mate choice is eugenic? I hope you're on drugs.

What? You believe female mate choice is eugenic? I hope you're on drugs.
Making a thread on this, but I found this study basically explaining how foids choices are dysgenic.

the Lydians’ women were prostitutes until they got enough money for dowry

Making a thread on this, but I found this study basically explaining how foids choices are dysgenic.
They absolutely are. We know here that women are sexually attracted to criminals, the lowest rung of a civilized society. Since the dawn of agriculture, fathers chose husbands for their daughters, and adultery was punished with death. This is because it was understood that women's mate selection instincts are antithetical to civilization. They took the choice away from them.

They absolutely are. We know here that women are sexually attracted to criminals, the lowest rung of a civilized society. Since the dawn of agriculture, fathers chose husbands for their daughters, and adultery was punished with death. This is because it was understood that women's mate selection instincts are antithetical to civilization. They took the choice away from them.
Spot on.

they are chadsexual not asexual