Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid brags about her body count in SanctionedSuicide forum

flipcel

flipcel

AVIcel
★★★
Screenshot 20220917 222145 Chrome

She just has to shove it to suicidal virgins that she has sex..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220917-222145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220917-222145_Chrome.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 179
That website is still up? She is pushing incels to suicide. She knows what is she doing.

This is a good example of why the "no braging" rule should exist in that forum. She's spilling pure SuicideFuel in a suicide forum.

That website is still up? She is pushing incels to suicide. She knows what is she doing.
I hope she gets run over by truck of peace

First time I've heard of that forum. Such a strange concept, it's like they all are flirting with the idea of suicide but don't have the balls to actually do it. You can't even confirm if they actually go ahead with it or not!
Some of them go through with it according to some of the threads. Could just be bullshit though.

First time I've heard of that forum. Such a strange concept, it's like they all are flirting with the idea of suicide but don't have the balls to actually do it. You can't even confirm if they actually go ahead with it or not!
just re visited it and there is no suicide methods section. Useless ass website

This kind of selfish, histrionic behaviour justifies the existence of incels forums.

Some of them go through with it according to some of the threads. Could just be bullshit though.
Should've do the alternative instead of roping

Disgusting tbh, its even worse because it seems like she thinks its an achievement. Yuck to the max

Prob some larping troon hope they 41%

Attachments

• based.gif
    based.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 16
Tehee body count :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

She'll never have a body count of an average prostitute :feelsUgh:

May be she shouldn't be so proud then.

And she casually says it, like if it was a normal thing to have received (officially) 64 dicks inside her holes.

So much ERfuel tbh

Sex actually means something to us, I can't tell you what goes through a toilet's brain.

are there a considerable amount of incels on there? idk why you would even want to be lurk in a forum with women if ur le inkwell tbh

Woman driving incels to suicide is fine in the eyes of the government. But if we do so much as to smile when we see them doing it, it's terrorism

wow that’s relatively low for a foid. Most of them have body counts in the hundreds or even thousands.

There’s your based trad foid you guys always want to simp for :lul:

Not surprised. I think even she lies about the numbers. Foids reach 100+ at 22.

She'll never have a body count of an average prostitute :feelsUgh:

May be she shouldn't be so proud then.
the average foid probably fucks more guys than literal whores... oops! i mean ''sex workers.''

water is wet.

I would never a marry a foid that had 64 different dicks in her.

FUCKING WHORE

Meanwhile her male looksmatch roped.

The sad thing is - I wish that post was fake. Although sadly, a foid with a body count of 64 is common.

Typical toilet

Probably made a handful of dudes kill themselves

64 body count and I ain’t included :feels:

I can't comprehend that such disgusting creatures are considered human :feelspuke:, foids are so disgusting ngl

Wish i could stone her

Wow impressive. That's certainly not something just any woman can achieve.

disgusting whore , hope she gets beaten to death

I’d gut her and make it slow

There are a lot of toilets that brag about their bodycount in SanctionedSuicide. They get off on it, I swear.