Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid born without arms can still date normies

Her looksmatch can't even drink himself to death or tie a rope.

Lmao imagine having a foot fetish and dating her

Honestly she seems pretty nice I think I have seen this before so good for her, her male counterpart is utterly FUCKED though even if they have everything else like a good personality and good face like her

Lmao imagine having a foot fetish and dating her

Honestly she seems pretty nice I think I have seen this before so good for her, her male counterpart is utterly FUCKED though even if they have everything else like a good personality and good face like her
She would reject me jfl

She would reject me jfl
Yeah she can definitely pull most normies even if she wasnt cute white with good personality so yeah she is probably rejecting forum members here, the guy in this video was a tall white med student he just didnt have a chad face

Yeah she can definitely pull most normies even if she wasnt cute white with good personality so yeah she is probably rejecting forum members here, the guy in this video was a tall white med student he just didnt have a chad face
This guy can get better easily. Dudes like him make it so easier for foids (tutorial mode)

Looksmatch blew his head off with a shotgun

Meanwhile veteran amputees returning from war find their wives cheating on them

Men will complain about how foids have unrealistic standards but will turn around & date such circus freaks jfl

Looksmatch blew his head off with a shotgun
How, with his feet like kurt cobain allegedly did? You can't point this at your face, even with two hands.

What was the name of this fetish of girls with no limbs??!