Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid attacks curry uberdriver

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★

this dumb fucking foid pepper sprays and attacks a curry uber driver for seemingly no reason other than being brown. Maybe he had a subhuman "vibe" about him :foidSoy: . Only thing the foid said was "get him out" repeatedly.

the foid has since gotten a lawyer and I guess nothing will happen to her. slap on the wrist.

Last edited:
had there not been a camera it would've truly been over for bro

Last edited:
This is what I mean when I say: "shoot all normies (with videocamERa)" or: "normies desERve to get shot (with camcordER)".

You guys need to start taking this advice seriously and start audio/video recording evERy intERaction with normies for your own protection and/or blackmail purposes.

Unironically she would claim he tried to rape her and white knights would have lynched poor currycels. Never have a stacy in your car without a camera as a sub 5 male

Put yourself out there bro, there is someone for everybody. Meanwhile foids get so disgusted by subhuman they attack within 90 seconds of being in there presence.

You guys need to start taking this advice seriously and start audio/video recording evERy intERaction with normies for your own protection and/or blackmail purposes.

Foids but white foids especially are psycho nowadays. I see them on the streets they're oozing so much hostility and narcissism

Must been real tough and scary for her to walk in the middle of the night alone :foidSoy:

this bitch has much room for improvement, watch what some of her peers are capable of

White women hate currycels so much that they turn into nazis in their presence. They are totally and completely revolted by curries. The funniest part is Curries worship white toilets more than any other race. They will do absolutely anything to sniff a white girl's feet let alone get sex.

Jews and Anglos have a similar relationship.