Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid at works questions me , “Are you asexual?”

eternallysadistic

eternallysadistic

Banned (IT cuck)
★★★★
This stupid bitch that I am unfortunately polite to decided to approach me today just to ask if I was asexual. As soon as she did that, my coworker felt the need to intervene and basically invalidated and belittled her for me. He’s not very aggressive, but he treated this bitch with utter disrespect. Now she’s just been sitting here in utter silence as every male at work made her feel ostracized. Brocel W today. These people aren’t even my friends , but it was a wholesome moment to be defended. I hope she wallows in her misery.

Called her a bitch a few times, but that’s all i really did. Can’t get fired from the only thing forcing me to leave my room.

Edit: he’s actually volcel due to religious reasons fml

Whenever normtards ask you questions like this just say yes

It means a woman sees you in a sexual light and you mog everyone here. Should have asked her "why, do you want to go out with me?"

It means a woman sees you in a sexual light and you mog everyone here. Should have asked her "why, do you want to go out with me?"
True. OP lucky that a foid even approached him to ask a question and he isn’t invisible or just scares everyone away due to his looks.

"i don't know, want to help me find out?" :)

Ask her to set you up
Real. I mean she’s reasonably attractive. I would settle for her if i even had the chance, but she just had to say her criteria is 6’0+, good facial structure male

They don’t approach incels :feelshehe:. Tbh I’ve had experiences like this but only when I was young.

Mentally and physically. Vile personality. The video was meant to condescend over a patient in a psych ward(Yes, she works in a psychiatric hospital).

Unsurprisingly, she spent years receiving luxurious "treatment" in that very hospital for "suicidal thinking" and eating disorders. This includes hospitalization and group therapy programs(where she met the patient).

View attachment 485602

View attachment 485605
(Taken in the bathroom of the hospital)

This "queen" derives "self-love" from denigrating a mentally-ill man who rejected her(years ago) for being manipulative(after years of blind devotion). It gave her(and her Chad friends) pleasure to think of him suffering in a psych ward. Again, vile.

Objectively, this is as much "ragefuel" as it was "suifuel". However, foids with extreme privilege and social praise feed off of incel anger. Better instead to criticize the gynocentric mental health system.

Indeed. The source of my "oneitis" has had several boyfriends("Pump and dump"; blames me for "destroying her confidence") and praise from countless friends, relatives, and psychologists.

In contrast, I've spent a lifetime being treated terribly by society.

They don’t approach incels :feelshehe:. Tbh I’ve had experiences like this but only when I was young
Guess I got lucky that one even tried to initiated a conversation(even though It was a shitty question and I refused to answer)

I mean. She did not say you're an ugly monstrosity, she talked about something sexual first hand and it could've been interested in how you played it out. Maybe you sperged big time here

I mean. She did not say you're an ugly monstrosity, she talked about something sexual first hand and it could've been interested in how you played it out. Maybe you sperged big time here
There is no way she would want to be with me anyway man. I’ve had conversations with her and I am fully aware of what her type is. Going to remain sexless until I ascend in the future

There is no way she would want to be with me anyway man. I’ve had conversations with her and I am fully aware of what her type is. Going to remain sexless until I ascend in the future
Yeah that's what she says but remember that women love to say a bunch of BS. We all know that women want good looking attractive dudes, but they don't grow on trees. I think that she talking to you a lot it's a clear indicative of something at least.

Yeah that's what she says but remember that women love to say a bunch of BS. We all know that women want good looking attractive dudes, but they don't grow on trees. I think that she talking to you a lot it's a clear indicative of something at least.
Tbh, i did think it was indicative of her being interested in me initially. She would actually talk to me and then laugh at a good portion of the things I would say as we were working together, but when she began bringing up other men she is attracted to I just detached myself immediately for my own sake. Why would I even pursue a woman who speaks to me about all of that. I think you’re right though, maybe just maybe, i could have a chance with somebody. Appreciate your kindness

Guess I got lucky that one even tried to initiated a conversation(even though It was a shitty question and I refused to answer)
Tbh, i did think it was indicative of her being interested in me initially. She would actually talk to me and then laugh at a good portion of the things I would say as we were working together, but when she began bringing up other men she is attracted to I just detached myself immediately for my own sake. Why would I even pursue a woman who speaks to me about all of that. I think you’re right though, maybe just maybe, i could have a chance with somebody. Appreciate your kindness
You just seem like an autist or schizo.

You just seem like an autist or schizo.
Thx bro. You can go back to being a basement dweller neet now since you’re the alpha incel here.

This stupid bitch that I am unfortunately polite to decided to approach me today just to ask if I was asexual. As soon as she did that, my coworker felt the need to intervene and basically invalidated and belittled her for me. He’s not very aggressive, but he treated this bitch with utter disrespect. Now she’s just been sitting here in utter silence as every male at work made her feel ostracized. Brocel W today. These people aren’t even my friends , but it was a wholesome moment to be defended. I hope she wallows in her misery.

Called her a bitch a few times, but that’s all i really did. Can’t get fired from the only thing forcing me to leave my room.

:feelsrope:I have been asked multiple times irl if I am gay (that was their way of saying asexual, but that word wasn't really around when I was in school). Just makes me retreat even further within.
Could you stop larping and bragging on an incel forum ? This place is full of 5'3 manlets and uggos . If foid calls you asexual, it means your not an incel , because she saw something valuable in you . If foid finds you
unattractive, she will avoid tallking to you at all cost. Jfl , at this sutle-brag.

OP should’ve asked her out. OP is a fakecel

The foids in my workspace couldnt care if i was asexual or just undesirable
Suprised how you even got asked that

Could you stop larping and bragging on an incel forum ? This place is full of 5'3 manlets and uggos . If foid calls you asexual, it means your not an incel , because she saw something valuable in you . If foid finds you
unattractive, she will avoid tallking to you at all
cost. Jfl , at this sutle-brag.
Retarded statement. You’re saying if a woman talks to you FOR ANY REASON AT ALL you are a fakecel…

OP should’ve asked her out. OP is a fakecel
How was she setting me up to ask her out? It felt more like insulting and humor out of my expense than anything

Last edited:

I've lost count of how many times i've been asked why i'm single whilst i was at work. I can't stand being asked that question. I always have to pretend it's by choice. The last place i worked at one of the guys (who is a tyrone and gets a lot of pussy) figured out it was because i can't get a girlfriend and can't laid so he started making fun of me for it. I've never been asked that by a foid though. It's like they can tell that no foid would ever want to be with me immediately after meeting me so they don't even have to ask. I asked if i was single just this week at a job interview. The question is irrelevant to the job so i don't know why the asshole felt like it was appropriate for him to ask me that

It's alright, i dunno if it's salvageable now that you got full murderhobo on her. But bear it in mind for other chances. I'm not really sure. Either way you should not miss those chances