Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid at workplace asked me about my plans on valentine's day

R

Rottingloner

Greycel
What should I do.. or what did she expect from me.. she also told she was single.. is she hitting on me.. I am a subhuman tier but I am from curryland so in curryland I am a normie tier.. but in my mind I know I am an incel as my mind works like an Aryan guy.. like I always self loathe about my indigenous looks and compare myself to 70-80 percent Aryans around me and mock myself for having a round nose and not so defined jawline..
This foid is in her mid 20s ..

So what did you reply tho?

You're thinking like a soydditor/ teen, probably bored so she asked you a question.

So what did you reply tho?
I told I have no plans and I am homo because I am not sure wheather this foods have dark plans to destroy and make me suicidal by rejecting me brutaly when I ask them out

What should I do.. or what did she expect from me.. she also told she was single.. is she hitting on me.. I am a subhuman tier but I am from curryland so in curryland I am a normie tier.. but in my mind I know I am an incel as my mind works like an Aryan guy.. like I always self loathe about my indigenous looks and compare myself to 70-80 percent Aryans around me and mock myself for having a round nose and not so defined jawline..
This foid is in her mid 20s ..
an irl friend asked me and i told him its just another day, nothing special.

Least retarded GrAYcel in 2023

Go for it, tell her that you have a free house or something, go for her