Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid at work changed her sit because I started sitting close to her. She even left her normie friend there alone!

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
And I swear to God I didn't harass her at all, I didn't even talk to her the whole time. All I did was to change desks to be closer to the TV at work. This bitch was sitting there as well with her normie friend. They're always together but obviously they're not fucking cause that bitch is a Stacy tier and he's a normie loser, almost one of us. The most beta simp orbiter you can imagine. Anyways, that bitch managed to hold the disgust of seeing me there just a meter from her desk for around a week. Yesterday she changed sits, she went to another desk as far away from me as possible. Today, same thing. Her normie friend still sits there but he was confused as hell. He even went to ask her why she had changed sits. I couldn't hear what she said but I guess she complained about me. Fuck them. I'm happy with my new desk, now I can watch movies while wageslaving. It's amazing how toxic foids are. They don't care about leaving their orbiters behind if it means to get away from a subhuman. I'm surprised she could resist a week of working close to me. Guess I'm becoming a Chad.

Last edited:
And I swear to God I didn't harass her at all, I didn't even talk to her the whole time. All I did was to change desks to be closer to the TV at work. This bitch was sitting there as well with her normie friend. They're always together but obviously they're not fucking cause that bitch is a Stacy tier and he's a normie loser, almost one of us. The most beta simp orbiter you can imagine. Anyways, that bitch managed to hold the disgust of seeing me there just a meter from her desk for around a week. Yesterday she changed sits, she went to another desk as far away from me as possible. Today, same thing. Her normie friend still sits there but he was confused as hell. He even went to ask her why she had changed sits. I couldn't hear what she said but I guess she complained about me. Fuck them. I'm happy with my new desk, now I can watch movies while wageslaving. It's amazing how toxic foids are. They don't care about leaving their orbiters behind if it means to get away from a subhuman. I'm surprised she could resist a week of working close to me. Guess I'm becoming a Chad.
Foids gonna foids

Maybe, just maybe if you had a better personality she wouldn’t have moved to a different desk

Last edited:
Did you take a shower before sitting next to her?

Lol a whole week? I remember a foid on a plane changing seats with whoever was sitting next to her on the other side the SECOND I got there. Looks like she couldn't even fathom sitting next to me on a 7 hour flight lol.
Interestingly, she didn't even check who would be sitting next to her on the other side (it was a central section in a large 3-4-3 economy cabin plane), she just knew right away that even if it is gonna be a stinky drunk pos, he would still be better than me

You’re lucky that’s all that happened

This is why all foids deserve to be beaten senseless. We shouldn't be used to shit like this.

Such tolerance lol.

Brutal existing pill

Lol a whole week? I remember a foid on a plane changing seats with whoever was sitting next to her on the other side the SECOND I got there. Looks like she couldn't even fathom sitting next to me on a 7 hour flight lol.
Interestingly, she didn't even check who would be sitting next to her on the other side (it was a central section in a large 3-4-3 economy cabin plane), she just knew right away that even if it is gonna be a stinky drunk pos, he would still be better than me
JFL ... This never happens with dudes. I was always sitted near dudes during my last plane flights and they were kinda cool and not trying to make problems. However, the only annoying person who was making a spectacle of herself was a foid, crying that her 10yo kid wasn't placed right next to her, but separated by a corridor ( less than one meter large) :feelsclown::feelsclown: ...Imagine being the kid, and having this mom. I felt bad for him.

this is the part of being a low status/ugly male that makes life so brutal. I think I could tolerate the lack of love and sex if lookism didn't also affect every other part of life.

There will be retribution for this cunts