Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid at the gym caught me staring at her ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
She was doing those cable tricep exercises and she was bent over so I decided to get a good look at her ass. After about 5 seconds I realized that there was a mirror next to her which clearly showed me staring at it. I looked like such an autist. Luckily I didn't see her again after that.
Don't be like me. Gotta be careful when you're perving on foids.

High inhib cuck

Stop giving toilets attention

This. She didn't even say anything and it was still enough for OP to feel bad about it:feelsmage:
What? I don't feel bad about it. I just feel autistic.

Kek relatable not at gym tho but one time at school a girl caught me looking at her pussy, not actual pussy, she wasn’t naked:feelswhat:, but she had these tight pants on or shorts and I was just looking at it cause she was spreading her legs. I have a thread made about it too if any nigga wants to read the full story, I can link it:feelsokman::feelsohgod:
I do that a lot too. Whenever I see a foid wearing tight leggings I always check if she has a camel toe. Link thread.

Creepshotmaxx next time

I always make sure their notice me with my subhuman face it’s can ruin their day sometimes:feelsaww: