Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid at an ATM said hi to me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So one day I was visiting a friend in his town about 3 hours from where I live. He was finishing his shift at work so I just walked around town since it was a nice evening and my first time being there.

Was walking minding my own business when I walk past three 7/10 foids at an ATM. One of them said hi to me. Now you might think maybe I’m :chad: but not it wasn’t that kind of hi. It was the I’m acknowledging your presence so if you try to rape and murder us we will fight back and have your description for the police. kind of hi.

Moral of the story, it’s over if you are not a big ogercel who intimidates normies just by walking by minding you own business.

Yeah I get those a lot

Maybe you're normie-tier and looked sad. Females don't hate normie-tier guys, only truecels.

It's over if foids don't even acknowlege your existense.

was it an employee, if it was it doesn't mean anything since its just part of their gay job description, if not then :chad::banhammer:

was it an employee, if it was it doesn't mean anything since its just part of their gay job description, if not then :chad::banhammer:
Was not an employee so I must be :chad:

Did you look behind you?

Also you're Chad.

The most I gain from random foids are stares but probably distrusting ones.

That's suspicious bro.

Describe your looks.

Did you look behind you?

This is what I always do and I am always right about it. I prevented an awkward situation at the gym because of it. Seirously, if someone tend to look at you and say something towards your derections, always look behind you first. Most likely they do not talk to you, but to someone who is behind you.

She wants you to be her ATM

I’m not chad. Nobody was behind me. It was because I am big and ugly and she felt “threatened”.

i think they do that to get your attention and make you feel bad that you cant get them

i think they do that to get your attention and make you feel bad that you cant get them
No, that’s when they come up to you and say “you’re hot” in the bar. Very sarcastically. It happened to me. Foids just like to be cruel.

Probably mistaken you for the ATM