Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid asks me to take over her shift cause she's throwing a party, then immediately begs other coworker to attend her party

• Thread starter Absolute Garbage
  • Start date
Why do these newcel retards always talk about Intel culture in real life. Christ I fucking despise normiecattle. Nobody gives a fuck about you stop talking to people about autistic shit.

During downtime at work I usually hang out with my coworkers who happen to be mostly foids. I spend most of my work day with one particular foid mainly because she's friendly in general and seems to be willing to put up with talking to me--at least while she's being paid at work. Anyway, over the course of our working together, I often end up in embarrassing situations, but it would be hard to not talk/hang out cause then work would be way too boring tbh. Here are my recollections of a few semi-recent instances in word-salad form:

We were hanging out after work (but still at workplace) when one of her chad-lite (idk if actually chad-lite cause I'm shitty at rating male attractiveness) buddies shows up. They start discussing their weekend plans which usually involves going out to clubs or some music festivals and other socially normal people things. Her discussing plans with others in front of me like that happens a lot so it usually doesn't bother me much, despite it being a little awkward. This time, however, her friend was like "[Absolute Garbage], you should come as well". The moment he said that, I'll never forget the look on my coworker's face. She looked absolutely petrified. I'm too autistic and high-inhib to even consider going clubbing with them, but I asked him about it anyway. He mentioned that there would be a lot of girls there etc. and then he saw my coworker's face and he kinda trailed off and said goodbye. I guess she would feel embarrassed to show up somewhere like that and be even remotely associated with me.

Then there was this other day when the same coworker was telling me that it was her birthday soon and that she was going to have a party with a bunch of people from work. Then, she tells me "Hey, so for my birthday present... Can you take over my shift?". And of course my dumb ass says "Sure". Seconds later, she turns to our other coworker who was listening in and practically begs him to go to her party. She literally makes him confirm that he's going several times. Once again, something I'm obviously too awkard and high-inhib to consider showing up to, so I'm not upset about not being asked. But it just seems so strange that she's so comfortable doing that in front of me. Then I realized it wasn't strange cause she probably doesn't see me as a human with feelings due to how unattractive I am. But yeah, it legit played out like one of those high school movies where the nerd gets humiliated while the girl seems unaware.

So apparently my dating life--or more accurately, complete lack of one--has recently been the topic of lunch conversations at work. This basically started when that same foid coworker jokingly said that it would be funny to see me come back from an event I was going to go to with a gf. Obviously, since foids have 0 desire for guys like me, I told her that it wasn't going to happen.

Of course, she follows up with that usual "Oh you could totally get a gf if you tried. You haven't even tried any of the dating apps/sites" when it's obvious that if I tried doing that I'd just end up refreshing an empty inbox for a few weeks before giving up. I let her know this, and she goes "Oh it's hard for me too teehee" (wat). I tell her that that's absolutely not the case since all she has to do is sign up for any account and there would be 100s of messages in her inbox the moment she hits the submit button. To which, she replies "Yeah but I probably won't like any of those guys". This "banter" continues on for a while as more coworkers start showing up because my coworker would randomly stop them and tell them "[Absolute Garbage] is getting a girlfriend soon", to which they would grin and join the discussion to hear how I was supposedly going to accomplish this impossible task.

Ultimately, I end up dropping my version of the blackpill, which is basically the incels.is blackpill with all the despair, hopelessness, and depression, but without the entitlement, violence and ER shit. Of course, it ends up amusing my coworkers even more. I tell them about the imbalance in dating and tell them about a bunch of statistics e.g. 70+ million more men than women, high ethnic male celibacy rate vs every other demographic, response rates, attractiveness polls, etc. The foids basically end up going "Well just don't be a statistic". Some of the normie guys at least recognize the futility of my situation, but proceed to go "Nowadays everything is legal so it doesn't have to be a woman." I proceed to respond to them by letting them know that gay marriage became legal partially based on the argument that sexual orientation was inherent and not a choice. And then they respond with anecdotes of people they know who were married, then divorced, and then married someone from the same sex... After having this conversation with the same coworkers (usually plus another coworker or two that wasn't privy to it earlier) I just gave up and said I wasn't going to talk about it anymore :feelsautistic:

Anyway, not sure why I posted this. I'm prob gonna go rope soon cause honestly my life situation has been untenable for far too long. At first I thought I wanted to leave something behind by leaving this on the site, but then I realized as an incel it's probably better that everything about me be completely obliterated anyway, so I guess that was just to vent. Peace out :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
If it is you on your profile picture then you are not that "Ugly", you are more or less average imo, if you really want to gain points try to lose fat to erase that double chin and you will be more than decent looking

Then there was this other day when the same coworker was telling me that it was her birthday soon and that she was going to have a party with a bunch of people from work. Then, she tells me "Hey, so for my birthday present... Can you take over my shift?". And of course my dumb ass says "Sure". Seconds later, she turns to our other coworker who was listening in and practically begs him to go to her party. She literally makes him confirm that he's going several times. Once again, something I'm obviously too awkard and high-inhib to consider showing up to, so I'm not upset about not being asked. But it just seems so strange that she's so comfortable doing that in front of me. Then I realized it wasn't strange cause she probably doesn't see me as a human with feelings due to how unattractive I am. But yeah, it legit played out like one of those high school movies where the nerd gets humiliated while the girl seems unaware.

This is shit behaviour, you don't have to accept it and should stand up for yourself in a situation like that. You should have been honest and said something to her like: "You invite him in front of my face minutes after you ask me to take your shift? I feel a bit used and disrespected to be honest. Why am I never invited? I have feelings too!"
Some people are just gonna step over you if you don't stand up for yourself, so put a stop to shit like that if you feel disrespected and they will remember (don't be unnecessarily rude either though, this looks autistic as well)

Also, you appear to me as someone who has a chance to ascend. You seem to be nt enough to participate in the normie world and haven't become hateful yet and gone off the deep end like many others here. Someone even invited you to come clubbing with them, this indicates that some people like you and would hang out with you. Try to NTmaxx, socialcirclemaxx and looksmaxx and maybe you'll have a chance to escape inceldom

Last edited:
If it is you on your profile picture then you are not that "Ugly", you are more or less average imo, if you really want to gain points try to lose fat to erase that double chin and you will be more than decent looking
Most retarded reply on this thread. Also that is not OP
This is shit behaviour, you don't have to accept it and should stand up for yourself in a situation like that. You should have been honest and said something to her like: "You invite him in front of my face minutes after you ask me to take your shift? I feel a bit used and disrespected to be honest. Why am I never invited? I have feelings too!"
Some people are just gonna step over you if you don't stand up for yourself, so put a stop to shit like that if you feel disrespected and they will remember (don't be unnecessarily rude either though, this looks autistic as well)

Also, you appear to me as someone who has a chance to ascend. You seem to be nt enough to participate in the normie world and haven't become hateful yet and gone off the deep end like many others here. Someone even invited you to come clubbing with them, this indicates that some people like you and would hang out with you. Try to NTmaxx, socialcirclemaxx and looksmaxx and maybe you'll have a chance to escape inceldom
Not trying to discourage the OP but many Incels can talk with Normies. You talk as if everyone over here is completely socially retarded. The guy asked him for clubbing coz that is what any sane and sympathetic person(guy) would do. But his ethnic femoid coworker had no plans of inviting him. OP is most likely a below average looking ethnic who is not a completely socially inept person (however considering how he lets others walk over him he isn't that great too).

Last edited:
I would never show that kind of indecency to the most hideous human being on the planet. Stop being a retard and don't accept shifts from others if they're not your good friends, especially if you don't get paid, AND ESPECIALLY IF IT'S FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY PARTY

I would never show that kind of indecency to the most hideous human being on the planet. Stop being a retard and don't accept shifts from others if they're not your good friends, especially if you don't get paid, AND ESPECIALLY IF IT'S FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY PARTY
OP is the kind of guy who'd happily betabux a foid coz he is alone

If it was me I'd be looking for another job, it doesn't sound like a healthy environment for an incel.

Your hanging out with a girl that has 'work-friendzoned' you, time to bail out.

Most retarded reply on this thread. Also that is not OP

Not trying to discourage the OP but many Incels can talk with Normies. You talk as if everyone over here is completely socially retarded. The guy asked him for clubbing coz that is what any sane and sympathetic person(guy) would do. But his ethnic femoid coworker had no plans of inviting him. OP is most likely a below average looking ethnic who is not a completely socially inept person (however considering how he lets others walk over him he isn't that great too).
How is it retarded ?

How is it retarded ?
You really think the guy in the pic is average looking? And that going to the gym will solve his problem? Very bluepilled normie cuck type behavior.

What kind of job do you do where it's impossible to work without chatting to this foid? Can't you just ignore her?

Fuck, we need more threads like these.. Life stories are the best, that's what incels community needs

The sad thing is that it wasn't even "minutes" after she asked me to take her shift, it was literally immediately after. :kys: Like I was I guess still technically in the conversation. The other coworker was kinda hanging around and listening to us. So the moment I agreed to take her shift :incel: she turns around to the coworker and goes "Oh by the way, speaking of my party, you're gonna be there right?". And he pretended to only be thinking about it to tease her, so she kept at it until he gave a solid "yes". All the while I kinda just sat there with a dumbass smile on my face like an autistic moron.

Why do these newcel retards always talk about Intel culture in real life. Christ I fucking despise normiecattle. Nobody gives a fuck about you stop talking to people about autistic shit.
Uh because we're retarded
d6f.jpg

If it was me I'd be looking for another job, it doesn't sound like a healthy environment for an incel.

Your hanging out with a girl that has 'work-friendzoned' you, time to bail out.
What kind of job do you do where it's impossible to work without chatting to this foid? Can't you just ignore her?
So here's the thing. I'm actually generally okay if not pretty happy about being "work-friendzoned" given any other plausible alternative. It's not like she (or any other femoid) would be interested in anything else anyway. Talking to her helps get through the day and is generally enjoyable. I also don't really have any friends so coworkers are generally the only people I interact with in person who aren't cashiers and stuff.

My only issue is that I often end up being awkwardly humiliated. In general I've gotten used to her making plans with everyone present in the conversation excluding me. I just sit there awkwardly. That being said, I felt the birthday instance where she basically asked me to take her shift and then immediately goes to beg out other co-worker to go to her party right after was inconsiderate (because I guess most foids don't really consider how incels feel).

Also this job actually pays well if you consider how difficult it is for me and how much I'm paid, so I'd rather not find another job. Especially considering the fact that finding another job means going through interviews again which, (surprise) I'm horrible at.

OP is the kind of guy who'd happily betabux a foid coz he is alone
tbh no foid would want to get betabuxed by me so this is probably not even relevant. I'm probably able to be a somewhat reasonable betabux as it is if I wasn't horrendously unattractive to foids, but I would probably need to be a billionaire to balance out my incel-ness.

Yeah I'd love to stop being a retard. I'd also love to stop being unattractive among many other things...

You really think the guy in the pic is average looking? And that going to the gym will solve his problem? Very bluepilled normie cuck type behavior.

They don't see you as human..just a doormat to step on or a tool to use to get their latest problem fixed..when finished they just hang you back up in the shed to be used when the need arrises again.

I'm not sure being an asshole or whatever would be a fix since you seem to like your job..

but if I were you I would always be busy with something else when they ask for something. Garenteed they all talk shit about you when your name comes up but that's probably very rarley since you are forgotten after you fulfill your purpose to them..
Unfortunately, I'm not paid hourly so I don't even get extra money :feelsautistic:

haha!! Wat!?!? You picked up this chicks shift for free??

seems not only are your co-workers taking advantage but your employer is too..

Come on man..we are all on the same boat here but it's time to grow a spine

Last edited:
Wagecucking for free is pure 100% cuckery.

Stop being a pussy.

Don't work the shift. Don't tell anyone about it. Pretend to be shocked when she gets in trouble for missing it.

Wagecucking for free is pure 100% cuckery.

Stop being a pussy.

Don't work the shift. Don't tell anyone about it. Pretend to be shocked when she gets in trouble for missing it.
Low IQ advice. No one would believe him. That foid just needs to start crying to get OP fired.

Yes he is in the low average but he is, i've seen way worse. If you don't go to the gym when you are overweight don't expect your problem to vanish, fat hide a lot of potential that is a redpill

with all respect to you. You are a asshole. You should have answered that birthdays are exclusively for children because children have the right to celebrate their birthdays and that you will not work to make others enjoy. Remember that the only one you should help is yourself and the people who really need your neighbor's help

They don't see you as human..just a doormat to step on or a tool to use to get their latest problem fixed..when finished they just hang you back up in the shed to be used when the need arrises again.

I'm not sure being an asshole or whatever would be a fix since you seem to like your job..

but if I were you I would always be busy with something else when they ask for something. Garenteed they all talk shit about you when your name comes up but that's probably very rarley since you are forgotten after you fulfill your purpose to them..

haha!! Wat!?!? You picked up this chicks shift for free??

seems not only are your co-workers taking advantage but your employer is too..

Come on man..we are all on the same boat here but it's time to grow a spine
Yeah I think I may try to find a way out of it without offending anyone tbh.

with all respect to you. You are a asshole. You should have answered that birthdays are exclusively for children because children have the right to celebrate their birthdays and that you will not work to make others enjoy. Remember that the only one you should help is yourself and the people who really need your neighbor's help
Remember that the only one you should help is yourself and the people who really need your neighbor's help
the people who really need your neighbor's help
wat. Maybe it's cause of my Low IQ but I read this like five times and I still don't get what the people who need my neighbor's help have to do with anything...

wat. Maybe it's cause of my Low IQ but I read this like five times and I still don't get what the people who need my neighbor's help have to do with anything...

They are not the neighbors. they are the people who have been unhappy because of the industrial society. the people who have to beg to be able to eat. Those people are the ones who need help and feel empathy for them. the refugees are also part of them. Because of the damned bastards in the West there are refugees who need help. those are the people to help. one must help oneself and the most needy. that the other assholes rot. a very good idea to get better at your job and make it more fun. is to make sure that the employee bathroom is private. that is, if you enter the bathroom only you will be in the bathroom. then when you piss you have to urinate the sink. in the water tap. Another good idea is plastic bottles with muriatic acid and aluminum. place them in places where the damn drug addicts who smoke cigarettes are. If you feel that someone is hostile to you and wants to take advantage of you and make fun of you. You must act in the form of sarcasm. Make them see their idiocy and respond in a mocking and sarcastic way. But the best thing is to urinate the cups of their coffee and the sink and to fuck all the idiots who want to take advantage of you.

Why the fuck did you say yes to covering her shift? Especially when she said "Hey, so for my birthday present... Can you take over my shift?"

Fucking hell man, you cucks dont learn

Why would you work extra hours if not hourly paid? Literally why? That would offend me so much even in my high inhib days I would have told her off.

When foids at work ask me when I'm going to get a girlfriend I usually laugh and respond with why. I would've used the same response if she asked me to cover her shift too. Acting like a low status male looks bad acting like you're some kind of mgtow usually peaks their interest (not that they'd ever fuck you).

Grab her by the hair and smash the face of foid-cunt to the desk.

Honestly man, it seems like they're actually relatively "friendly" towards you in as much as normalfags are capable of being friendly towards incels. I've been in similar situations as with your foid coworker where she seems completely inconsiderate, but I've also had the friends who are the opposite, ones who are oblivious to how the world perceives us and who sucker me into normalfag social situations which often result in far more potent suifuel than being left out all together.

Regarding sperging out over lunch, sounds like you did a decent job of what I call keeping it graypill. A little tip that might help you out is to understand that when normalfags communicate, they're not actually exchanging data in regards to what they're saying, but rather conveying emotions. Everyone saying "ah, you'll get a gf" or "it's hard for me to, teehee" is just them attempting to convey their current emotional state and invite you emotionally sync with them. You can use this to just generally smooth out your interactions with them OR if you're in the mood to blackpill normies, you have to blackpill them emotionally rather than through facts and statistics.
Thank you this helps autists such as myself.

This is you > :soy:

Good post OP, enjoyed the read

Tbh our work relationship is pretty good and it makes the days go by faster. If i made things weird or awkward between us that would make work extremely long, awkward and painful to go through. And the money I make from it is one of the few copes I have left.

Also, if I said that, I think she would begrudgingly agree. And then I'd end up being awkward AF there, completely bungle whatever intro was made and then our work relationship would turn to shit.

I wouldn't explode. I think it would be more of an implosion where I just rope. I'm also not interested in causing harm to others, I'm too focused on wanting to end my own suffering.

Yeah I mean I'm low IQ to even string that sentence together realtime. And also, sometimes you gotta balance your ideology with what's practical. Having a bad work relationship with her hurts me a lot more than it hurts her since I'm antisocial as fuck and she can probably just go hang out with some other random coworkers (which would only be a mild inconvenience for he).
Why do you see your working relationship with her as so important when she has just treated you like a piece of shit?

Does your boss know about/need to authorize you covering her shift? If he doesn't know, don't tell him. If she has mentioned it to him, tell him you can't do it.

For the love of God, don't be a fucking doormat.