Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid asked me to help her move

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Can you imagine the fuckery here. I asked this foid before for one blow without condom in her pussy and she rejected me. Now she texts me asking me to help her move her shit. Needless to say I left the message on unread and didnt answer.

Bateman patrick bateman 1

No pussy no work

Ask her again

Demand some money

Fucking based. Moving is a pain in the ass and requires lots of upper body strength. By ghosting her you helped increase her suffering by a good amount. But she'll probably find some chad or simp who wants to get into her panties to help her anyway jfl
Believe me i know i’ve moved like 30 times

Fucking based. Moving is a pain in the ass and requires lots of upper body strength. By ghosting her you helped increase her suffering by a good amount. But she'll probably find some chad or simp who wants to get into her panties to help her anyway jfl

Can you imagine the fuckery here. I asked this foid before for one blow without condom in her pussy and she rejected me. Now she texts me asking me to help her move her shit. Needless to say I left the message on unread and didnt answer.
This is a prostitute you've fucked before?

This is a prostitute you've fucked before?
if she was a prostitute she wouldnt even have my number. So to answer no she is not a prostitute, she wants me as her simp but I wont do that.