Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid asked me for a cigarette. Outsmarted her.

an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
I was smoking a cigarette while walking to a bus stop today. A foid my age asked if i have a cigarette for her. I told her no, even tho i had half a pack. :feelsLSD:
Foid just wanted to use her looks to get free cigarette(s), because 5 mins later, she pulled out a cigarette herself and started smoking.

- She thought because she is a women, i would be kind to give her a cigarette. (Basically wanted to use me and give me nothing in return)
-> Pussy pass denied, i didn't gave her a cig.
- She pulls out a cigarette and starts smoking it.
-> She wanted to outsmart me but failed. :feelshaha:

I was smoking a cigarette while walking to a bus stop today. A foid my age asked if i have a cigarette for her. I told her no, even tho i had half a pack. :feelsLSD:
Foid just wanted to use her looks to get free cigarette(s), because 5 mins later, she pulled out a cigarette herself and started smoking.

- She thought because she is a women, i would be kind to give her a cigarette. (Basically wanted to use me and give me nothing in return)
Did you show her you had cigarettes anyway? That would be more based :feelsokman:

Cuck.
Should have slapped her

she probably thought you looked stupid but based nevertheless:feelshaha:

what a stupid whore. ask her if she would want to suck your dick just to make her uncomfortable

Another simp gave in to whatever demand she had 10 minutes later I'm afraid.

Based smokercel

Dfe99f3e0ea017252900f33cbabbcfa4

I had foids ask me for money in the streets jfl.

I NEVER give them anything.

she probably thought you looked stupid but based nevertheles
She was low IQ
what a stupid whore. ask her if she would want to suck your dick just to make her uncomfortable
I thought about that. :feelsEhh:
I had foids ask me for money in the streets jfl.

I NEVER give them anything.
Nice, if they don't give anything in return then why should we give them free stuff... We ain't no charity for them. :feelshaha: :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Damn, the nerve of that cunt....

Next time tell her she could have your cigar

next time ask for a kiss in return

as soon as she got her cigarette out herself , you should have opened a fresh pack in front of the whore

IT is going to say she was trying to strike conversation

Why can't incels be more like this. Heck why can't men be more like this

This is one fucking dangerously based graycel.
Congrats my friend. You completely fucked her brains out because she surely thought she would get her pussy pass for the millionth time but it failed.

I would have told her it was the last cigarette but that I would share the smoke if she opens her mouth and gives me a french kiss :p and then I would have blown the smoke on her face before she said "ew"

IT is going to say she was trying to strike conversation
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Lol

JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
View attachment 457185
:lul: Oh no i played myself surely :feelstastyman:
That guy is a white knight simp ass redditor :feelskek:
This is one fucking dangerously based graycel.
Congrats my friend. You completely fucked her brains out because she surely thought she would get her pussy pass for the millionth time but it failed.
Yessir!
next time ask for a kiss in return
Yea, i'ma do that if this ever happens again. It's going to be a win-win situation either way, cause if she agrees to the kiss then i get a kiss, if she doesn't, she going to be uncomfortable for some time because of the question. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
View attachment 457185
Clearly women never pretend to be nice for a second for the sake of getting something in return or exploiting someone :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Thinking you are a pussy magnet is the most reasonable hypothesis :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

5BB40B9C 9FB0 4EA7 A51A E34EB0F99885

You idiot, she was trying to start a conversation! :soy:

How many incels are lungcancermaxxing?
Why can't you smoke weed like a normal person?

How many incels are lungcancermaxxing?
Why can't you smoke weed like a normal person?
I live where weed isn't legal. Tobacco is good too, i like the nicotine buzz.

Every. Fucking. One.

woman smoking in current year :feelspuke:

She wanted to outsmart me but failed. :feelshaha:
Not getting exploited in the most basic way doesn't really seem worth calling 'outsmarted' tbh.

If you want to be worthy of that phrase you should've mugged her of her cig to get it free for yourself and only give it back in exchange for BJ

Not getting exploited in the most basic way doesn't really seem worth calling 'outsmarted' tbh.

If you want to be worthy of that phrase you should've mugged her of her cig to get it free for yourself and only give it back in exchange for BJ
a BJ over something worth 20 cents? or however much a cigarette costs, i dont know

In Canada it averages over 100 dollars for 200 cigarettes so more like 50 cents, but maybe it's cheaper in states, I'd rather have a pop tbh

She was trying to flirt with you but you were being paranoid, this is why you are incel

In Canada it averages over 100 dollars for 200 cigarettes so more like 50 cents, but maybe it's cheaper in states, I'd rather have a pop tbh
Still worth less than a bj